Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

volcel if you've never been mistaken for a girl

try to pretty noy maxxs

i'm too tall and hairy to be mistook with a girl, back when i was 15 i already had a beard and din't asked me for ID to buy alcoohol

i'm no afeminate just ugly

I used to and still often do get confused for a girl (assuming that I let my hair grow,past my shoulders) which I don't for obvious reasons.
At my old school I'd get stares every time I entered the male bathroom.
I looked so feminine that some guys from my class would joke about fucking me.
I once even got my ass groped by some guy when I was trying to buy movie tickets.
I'm hoping this doesn't count as a brag
I've had more success matching on dating sites with lesbians than I have straight foids.
JFL at my existence.
you should tried to be a lesbo fuck boy
knajjd could join a turkish pop band and slay tbh

musical talent is irrelevant
his height would still fuck him, but maybe he could find some mommy gf

Last edited:
you should tried to be a lesbo fuck boy
How exactly?Keep in mind,I'm in the balkans.Femenine men aren't really valued in the sexual marketplace.

Last edited:
How exactly?Keep in mind,I'm in the balkans.Femenine men aren't really valued in the sexual marketplace.
shity, is over for can'tmommygfmaxxscelss

I'm moving to London in a year.Hopefully I'll ascend there.
maybe you will be able to find a mommy gf there, but i have no idea how is the danting market there

maybe you will be able to find a mommy gf there, but i have no idea how is the danting market there
Getting a mommy gf sounds pretty degenerate in general,but I'm desperate at this point,so I'll take what I can get.As long as she isn't fucking hideous.

Getting a mommy gf sounds pretty degenerate in general,but I'm pretty desperate at this point,so I'll take what I can get.As long as she isn't fucking hideous.
i wish i had a mommy gf :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I was told I sounded like a girl multiple times on halo 3 before I hit puberty.

I have been mistaken for a girl multiple times. I have a deep voice too, so people get surprised.

No but my brother has

He's incel, too.

I never been mistaken for a female, only in voice when I was like 13-14 I think.

ever seen a norwooding foid?
This.

But it actually happened to me once, when I was 13 or something and had long hair. But I think the old guy who told me that (he said he thought I was a girl and almost gave me a flower) was just bullying me, one could see I was a man, my face was never really feminine.

No, or i dont remember.