Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

volcel if you've never been mistaken for a girl

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
It doesn't happen nowadays, because I wear shorter hair and I have dark circles under my eyes which make me look much older/manlier. The last time I was mistaken for a girl was when I was 17. I wasn't even turned back or anything, people (not demented old people, sometimes guys or foids in their 20s) used to call me 'miss' (or even 'little girl' when I was 14/15 y/o) straight to my face. They weren't teasing me or something either - I could pinpoint the moment they shat bricks after hearing me talk (I have Elvis Presley-tier deep voice, so the contrast is absurd), they immediately apologised, but I felt emasculated nonetheless. I feel like half my insecurities stem from such incidents.

Have you ever been mistaken for a girl? How did that make you feel? Do you feel like it has influenced you?

ever seen a norwooding foid?

prettyboymax then and join kpop

ever seen a norwooding foid?
Yes.

I'm not norwooding yet though.

What the fuck you mean mistaken for foid man I ain't no gay

An old lady (friend of parents) once thought I was a girl when I was 4, truecel through and through.

prettyboymax then and join kpop
I only speak English, Polish, Dutch and some Hebrew. Afaik you need to be Korean to kpopmaxx and I'd argue that prettyboys are pretty masculine face-wise, it's not the same as looking like a little girl.

When I was young yes. I was a giga manlet, skeleton skinny, and I grew my hair out. I don't even know how since I didn't look feminine at all because I had skeleton body with no tits and no ass.

yes i have bro. my hands used to be small as fuck.

cannot recall any times where i was

When I was 16 I was once mistaken for a girl by my own father. It was dark, my hood was up, I was wearing an oversized coat, and I was pretty thin. Guess he couldn't see my face, as I don't look anything like a foid.

It doesn't happen nowadays, because I wear shorter hair and I have dark circles under my eyes which make me look much older/manlier. The last time I was mistaken for a girl was when I was 17. I wasn't even turned back or anything, people (not demented old people, sometimes guys or foids in their 20s) used to call me 'miss' (or even 'little girl' when I was 14/15 y/o) straight to my face. They weren't teasing me or something either - I could pinpoint the moment they shat bricks after hearing me talk (I have Elvis Presley-tier deep voice, so the contrast is absurd), they immediately apologised, but I felt emasculated nonetheless. I feel like half my insecurities stem from such incidents.

Have you ever been mistaken for a girl? How did that make you feel? Do you feel like it has influenced you?
I was... but I wouldn't complain about this if I was super fucking cute but I don't. Teacher in my school called me because of my frame, not my face, suifuel actually, never thought about this in that way.
Are you sure that you are not larping cute-boy?:dafuckfeels:

Nah bro, my face is too ugly to be a foid.

When i was young i was called "your daughter" my someone talking to my mom

I have such an ugly scar ridden face with some facial hair so it's kind of hard to mistake.

Happened to me once when I was about 10 and had long hair.

LOL fuck no! What kind of question is this anyway?

some guy in high school said I looked like a girl if I kept my hair too long

Misgendered on the phone called M'am, pissed me off.

I used to and still often do get confused for a girl (assuming that I let my hair grow,past my shoulders) which I don't for obvious reasons.
At my old school I'd get stares every time I entered the male bathroom.
I looked so feminine that some guys from my class would joke about fucking me.
I once even got my ass groped by some guy when I was trying to buy movie tickets.
I'm hoping this doesn't count as a brag
I've had more success matching on dating sites with lesbians than I have straight foids.
JFL at my existence.

Last edited:
I've had more success matching on dating sites with lesbians than I have straight foids.
Volcel if you wouldn't. Honestly being a feminine looking male isn't a disadvantage these days. As long as you are good looking, you can get plenty of females. Just prettyboy max.

It happened to me until I turned 13 and cut my hair.
Long hair + babyface is not a good combination.

Close enough, but I used to be made fun of in 5th grade due to the fact that I have thick eyelashes, and it was really common for people to go up and ask me if I had mascara on just to fuck with me. :feelsrope:

I was never mistaken for a foid because I watch what I dress

I definitely look like a guy.

I remember bully asked me if I was male or female when I was 16. Same happened this year in 10 years later. Even, though I look clearly male. What a throw back.

Yeah when I was 13/14 I mistaken once for girl because I had long hair, was fat, wore large rim glasses, and I was wearing just a sweatshirt