Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Volcel if you never approached a woman" is bullcrap.

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
If you've received only negative comments about your looks your entire life, you know you're ugly. Asking someone out is pointless. Prove me wrong.

You are semi right. I think that ONE approach is required, but if a foid rejects then you have the right to call yourself incel

Prove me wrong.
People shit on each other all the time. Especially when they are in school. If you say "I've been shat on my whole life" I will tell you "People shit on each other their whole lives, especially at school". You just want an excuse to not try.

If you're deformed or disabled, approaching is utterly futile.

Well just one comment isn't gonna make you an incel by default, may as well be a person that was seething at you

if ur a 3 or below then theres no point approaching, the “volcel if u never approached” thing only applies to normiecels and mentalcels

How do I even build up courage to talk to a female

Interesting how you didn't try to deny what I said but instead rushed to call me a soyboy.

There is no need to deny because what you've just said is a pure bluepill cope.

Hahahahahahahaha. Immediately goes on the defensive mode. This thread was only created so you can be reassured that you're not a fakecel for having never tried.

If you have no outlet there is no hookup situations

Where do you even approach women. Cold approaching is retarded and useless even to Chadlites, there's the risk of you being lynched too.

This. Chad just exists and has foids come to him.

Hahahahahahahaha. Immediately goes on the defensive mode. This thread was only created so you can be reassured that you're not a fakecel for having never tried.

Are you just assuming things? I did try only to get brutally rejected.

Where do you even approach women. Cold approaching is retarded and useless even to Chadlites, there's the risk of you being lynched too.
this tbh.if you dont have a social circle its pretty over

Are you just assuming things? I did try only to get brutally rejected.
I did assume things yes. Partially because you were a known tall dude on braincels who was arguing why face is superior to height. Some questions for you:
1) How many rejections do you have? (real-life rejections, not from dating apps)
2) Are you willing to fuck fat women?
3) Are you willing to date fat women?
4) Are you white? If yes, are you willing to SEAmaxx?

Do it anyways.Your opinion of your looks may be wrong.

People shit on each other all the time. Especially when they are in school. If you say "I've been shat on my whole life" I will tell you "People shit on each other their whole lives, especially at school". You just want an excuse to not try.
Its either you are really getting negative remarks all the time because of your unparalleled ugliness or you are too scared to try :y'all:

There are ugly Men who dates. A single trait can't aprision you on incelsom, but several. Therefore, is Impossible determine If you are incel or not, except If you try and fail a lot of times

I agree, there is no need for verbalised rejection, there is no need to approach 100 girls and be rejected by all to know ur an incel. Does one need to sleep naked on the streets to know he will freeze to death? Does one need to put his hand in a piranha tank to see his hand chomped off?

However if u suspect ur only mentalcel and looks aren't that bad(ask trusted users to rate), u might wan to try first before condemning yourself to inceldom.

Keep coping, volcel
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I'm sorry but this is true to some degree. You can only call yourself an incel if you took your shot and got denied 10 years in a row (like me).

Chads and high tier normies don't get shit on, nor do a ton of normies.

Give some evidence that being ugly but still approaching will get you laid.

I think that ONE approach is required,

Agreed. You have to have experienced the brutality of rejection at least once. It is so painful that nobody should blame you for not wanting to go through it anymore.

Chad and high tier normies don't get shit on, nor do a ton of normies.
Chads get shat on, just much less than normies. High tier normies get shat on more than chads. All normies shit on each other.
Give some evidence that being ugly but still approaching will get you laid.
I assume you don't mean cold approach?

Chads get shat on, just much less than normies. High tier normies get shat on more than chads. All normies shit on each other.

I assume you don't mean cold approach?

I mean all kinds of approaching.

I asked out about 10 foids and messaged more than 50 others on plenty of fish after that I said never again

You are semi right. I think that ONE approach is required, but if a foid rejects then you have the right to call yourself incel

Lol. If you're good looking you'll know, since women make it very clear if they're into you and WILL approach you or let her friends approach you.

Girls don't even bother rejecting me, they bury their faces on their phones or ignore me while talking to someone else until I get a clue and leave.

Agreed. You have to have experienced the brutality of rejection at least once. It is so painful that nobody should blame you for not wanting to go through it anymore.
legit. I went thru 60. but can say that one is really enough. we all know most women like the same type of men, if u fail with one, you will fall with 90% plus of em

I did assume things yes. Partially because you were a known tall dude on braincels who was arguing why face is superior to height. Some questions for you:
1) How many rejections do you have? (real-life rejections, not from dating apps)
2) Are you willing to fuck fat women?
3) Are you willing to date fat women?
4) Are you white? If yes, are you willing to SEAmaxx?

If you can't have sex with Tinder then you're incel

ive been rejected two times.not brutally though

And then you show up and they see you lied about your height, they might be polite but then they leave shortly after and you never score, congratulations
Yeah. But this is true only when you're a manlet. If you're tall then it will be a boost. Frankly, a tall dude who has average or below average face is wasting his time on Tinder.

whenever i approached it was pure cringe because there was no reason to approach or get involved anyway

it's hilarious to think you can just approach without friends and groundwork and just NORMALITY all around you (a network of dysfunctional miserable people is not normality)

Yeah. But this is true only when you're a manlet. If you're tall then it will be a boost. Frankly, a tall dude who has average or below average face is wasting his time on Tinder.

A tall dude with average or below average face is an incel inside and outside of Tinder

I've asked out all the women I thought I had a chance with (3) and been rejected every time. At least the rejections were polite:feelsautistic:

But you don't have to ask a woman out to tell how she feels about you, she makes it clear anyway. The female coworkers I have make it abundantly clear that they do not like me. They give me one-word answers when I ask them something, always try to end a conversation as soon as possible, never talk to me if they don't have to, stop talking to one another when I enter a room and stare a their cellphones while I'm there, sit as far away from me as possible and show with their bodylanguage that they want nothing to do with me. I don't need to ask them out to know how they feel about me.
Thinking about it, several of my female coworkers have never spoken to me except when they wanted me to do something, or been forced to, but have never voluntarily talked to me or started a conversation. The same back in highschool and college.