Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Status is Beta

• Thread starter speedtypingincel
  • Start date
speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
What is status? Status is high social standing and therefore fame.
What is fame? Fame... is basically how much attention you get from people.

Why is status attractive to women?

Women nowadays... don't have anything to worry about... so they have developed an ego... an ENORMOUS ego. They need a constant supply of validation... and validation comes from attention. Now, the lower the genetical value of a male (short/ugly) the less the value of his attention... the higher the genetical value of a male... the higher the value of his attention.

So essentially women are hamsters... hamsters running on the wheel, hungry for attention. Notice, notice how... women want commitment from a high value man. They want his attention. His validation. They want to feel desired. So modern women... care about validation more than sex. And status provides them that.

How did Danny DeVito get a wife in the first place? He had attention, and decided to betabuxx some of it to his wife. His wife would have attention from the media... the spotlight would be on her. Attention matters more than sex to modern women. Women suffer from boredom. Because they have zero existential terror. They have nothing to worry about. Long ago, we needed to protect ourselves... from animals... and as a result... women cared about acquiring good genetics. So sex.

Nowadays women don't have to worry about that... they only need attention. Conclusion? Status is betabuxxing.

Danny devito is a fuckin faggot. Like fuck off you little imp

It's your social standing and how you're perceived especially when it comes to your "personality" regardless of if you're a celebrity or not.
Hmm yeah. But the post is referring to statusmaxxing as a way to get laid.

danny is an incel who managed to make it.

proud when manlet achieves a lot in life ngl.
Fuck him because he was on that faggot normie show its always sunny in fagadelphia with those bearded faggot numales with their LE QUIRKY LE REDDIT humor die slow faggot SCUM

What is status? Status is high social standing and therefore fame.
What is fame? Fame... is basically how much attention you get from people.

Why is status attractive to women?

Women nowadays... don't have anything to worry about... so they have developed an ego... an ENORMOUS ego. They need a constant supply of validation... and validation comes from attention. Now, the lower the genetical value of a male (short/ugly) the less the value of his attention... the higher the genetical value of a male... the higher the value of his attention.

So essentially women are hamsters... hamsters running on the wheel, hungry for attention. Notice, notice how... women want commitment from a high value man. They want his attention. His validation. They want to feel desired. So modern women... care about validation more than sex. And status provides them that.

How did Danny DeVito get a wife in the first place? He had attention, and decided to betabuxx some of it to his wife. His wife would have attention from the media... the spotlight would be on her. Attention matters more than sex to modern women. Women suffer from boredom. Because they have zero existential terror. They have nothing to worry about. Long ago, we needed to protect ourselves... from animals... and as a result... women cared about acquiring good genetics. So sex.

Nowadays women don't have to worry about that... they only need attention. Conclusion? Status is betabuxxing.

Interesting perspective tbh. Iam sure attention and validation is a part of why women seek status although there are other reasons. Women seek value in men; the value can either be genetic or it can be based on the ability to provide resources.

Since high genetic value in men is so rare and coveted (80/20), women generally seek high status men as the alternative. The fact of the matter is even if youre high status, a foid will never lust for you in the same way she does for chad. On the other hand, life (at least from a biological standpoint) is about having children and making sure they survive till adulthood and high status men are a very safe bet for foids in that they get protection and provision of resources both of which are important to raise kids.

Either way, status/wealth increase your SMV to women. Take a look at this study which shows how women have a blink of an eye attraction towards men with high salaries.

Fuck him because he was on that faggot normie show its always sunny in fagadelphia with those bearded faggot numales with their LE QUIRKY LE REDDIT humor die slow faggot SCUM
i'm the trashman!!!!! :soy::soy::soy:

interesting point of view OP, i always felt that status was a bit underwhelming compared to looks and money so i think you're correct

Interesting perspective tbh. Iam sure attention and validation is a part of why women seek status although there are other reasons. Women seek value in men; the value can either be genetic or it can be based on the ability to provide resources.

Since high genetic value in men is so rare and coveted (80/20), women generally seek high status men as the alternative. The fact of the matter is even if youre high status, a foid will never lust for you in the same way she does for chad. On the other hand, life (at least from a biological standpoint) is about having children and making sure they survive till adulthood and high status men are a very safe bet for foids in that they get protection and provision of resources both of which are important to raise kids.
It's true. Status (high social standing) is connected to money. And money can raise kids. But... the kids... need to have good genetics... something which... a statusmaxxed incel... CANNOT provide.
Take a look at this study which shows how women have a blink of an eye attraction towards men with high salaries.
Because... men with money are more attractive...:
"Taller workers earn on average higher salaries. Recent research has proposed cognitive abilities and social skills as explanations for the height-wage premium... Using a cross section of 13 countries, we show that there is a consistent height-wage premium across Europe and that it is largely due to occupational sorting. We show that height has a significant effect for the occupational sorting of employed workers but not for the self-employed. We interpret this result as evidence of employer discrimination in favor of taller workers."

Malcolm Gladwell: "In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over. Among CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, that number is 58 percent. Even more strikingly, in the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are 6’2″ or taller. Among my CEO sample, 30 percent were 6’2″ or taller. Of the tens of millions of American men below 5’6″, a grand total of ten–in my sample–have reached the level of CEO, which says that being short is probably as much, or more, of a handicap to corporate success as being a woman or an African-American. That means that a person who is six feet tall but otherwise identical to someone who is five foot five will make on average $5,525 more per year. As Timothy Judge, one of the authors of the height-salary study, points out: “If you take this over the course of a 30-year career and compound it, we’re talking about a tall person enjoying literally hundreds of thousands of dollars of earnings advantage.” Have you ever wondered why so many mediocre people find their way into positions of authority in companies and organizations? It’s because when it comes to even the most important positions, our selection decisions are a good deal less rational than we think. We see a tall person and we swoon."

Note... note this:

"5 separate groups of 22 students were asked to estimate the height of a man presented before them whose academic status changed with each of the 5 groups. Results indicate that as ascribed academic status increased, students' estimation of height increased."

So essentially... when women say... they want high status men... they want a tall man...

It's true. Status (high social standing) is connected to money. And money can raise kids. But... the kids... need to have good genetics... something which... a statusmaxxed incel... CANNOT provide.

Like i said, status is selected to compensate for the lack in genetic value. If a woman can have both, that would be her first option.

Because... men with money are more attractive...:
"Taller workers earn on average higher salaries. Recent research has proposed cognitive abilities and social skills as explanations for the height-wage premium... Using a cross section of 13 countries, we show that there is a consistent height-wage premium across Europe and that it is largely due to occupational sorting. We show that height has a significant effect for the occupational sorting of employed workers but not for the self-employed. We interpret this result as evidence of employer discrimination in favor of taller workers."

Malcolm Gladwell: "In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over. Among CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, that number is 58 percent. Even more strikingly, in the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are 6’2″ or taller. Among my CEO sample, 30 percent were 6’2″ or taller. Of the tens of millions of American men below 5’6″, a grand total of ten–in my sample–have reached the level of CEO, which says that being short is probably as much, or more, of a handicap to corporate success as being a woman or an African-American. That means that a person who is six feet tall but otherwise identical to someone who is five foot five will make on average $5,525 more per year. As Timothy Judge, one of the authors of the height-salary study, points out: “If you take this over the course of a 30-year career and compound it, we’re talking about a tall person enjoying literally hundreds of thousands of dollars of earnings advantage.” Have you ever wondered why so many mediocre people find their way into positions of authority in companies and organizations? It’s because when it comes to even the most important positions, our selection decisions are a good deal less rational than we think. We see a tall person and we swoon."

Note... note this:

"5 separate groups of 22 students were asked to estimate the height of a man presented before them whose academic status changed with each of the 5 groups. Results indicate that as ascribed academic status increased, students' estimation of height increased."

So essentially... when women say... they want high status men... they want a tall man...

No one is saying height doesnt add value. But the problem with you is you seem to think height in on itself is enough to get out of inceldom, regardless of other features. It is clearly not, otherwise we wouldnt have tall fags here.

As far as lack of trying, if i get zero matches on tinder, that is a clear sign that iam not attractive to most foids in my area. I can go out there and wreck my already low self esteem or sit in the comfort of my home and enjoy my copes.

JFL if you think status only matters for beta males

Interesting to see how social hierarchies work in school and college. Being popular gets you girls even if you’re not necessarily a Chad

Like i said, status is selected to compensate for the lack in genetic value. If a woman can have both, that would be her first option.
Genetic value... is how strong... your offspring... can be.
As far as lack of trying, if i get zero matches on tinder, that is a clear sign that iam not attractive to most foids in my area. I can go out there and wreck my already low self esteem or sit in the comfort of my home and enjoy my copes.
But height... is not visible... on dating apps... don't you think... that you should try?

danny is an incel who managed to make it.

proud when manlet achieves a lot in life ngl.
There's artificial "status" aka money etc, and there's real status as in the way people actually perceive you, which simply depends on whether you got a good jaw line or don't, if you don't have a good jaw line there's nothing to look forward to in life, you can rope or you can cope

Genetic value... is how strong... your offspring... can be.

No point having strong off spring if you cant provide sufficient resources though. Human babies take forever to grow up into adults and require significant parental investment. This is why the pure genetic value needed to completely offset betabuxxing is set at such a high level.

But height... is not visible... on dating apps... don't you think... that you should try?

Ive tried mentioning my height as well. Did nothing. Also too autistic to approach IRL.

No point having strong off spring if you cant provide sufficient resources though. Human babies take forever to grow up into adults and require significant parental investment. This is why the pure genetic value needed to completely offset betabuxxing is set at such a high level.
But you said... if a woman can have both she will choose betabuxxing first.
Also too autistic to approach IRL.
Do you have a diagnosed autism?

The link to the OP which is attached to "existential terror" is broken. Here's the actual link: