Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill volcel if you aren't bonesmashing

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
thread title
Bonesmashing is the dangerous practice of attempting to damage your face to change your bone structure. It is based in part on Wolff’s Law, which suggested that bones might grow in response to repeated blunt trauma. Some incels are obsessed with radically altering their bone density and jaws to conform to what they consider the male ideal, and this is one way to do that without expensive surgery.

Last edited:
Got some badass trees and rocks to use.

Just smash your browbone to make it grow bro

Don't even know wtf bonemashing is.

Only thing comes to mind is this pokemon.
giphy.gif

Is this fucking real? If I hit myself enough times on my jawline and chin will it get stronger?

Is this fucking real? If I hit myself enough times on my jawline and chin will it get stronger?
Wolff's Law is real but its being misrepresented here. Wolff's Law relates to mechanotransduction, which is is a electrochemical reaction to tensile or compressive force being applied to bone, resulting either in absorption or expansion. Its the principle at play behind maxillary expansion and the like. They used to think the facial sutures fused by age 20 but recently they've discovered that this isn't the case, in fact the facial muscles actually exert a force on the facial bones over time and change its morphology, which contributes to the aged face look.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20440493

The exciting possibility here is that this means we may actually be able to somewhat alter the shape and width of our faces just by applying tensile force in the right places over a period of time.

Just bash your skull till it grows theory

Just go Squidward

can I use it on other parts of my body?
just mash that ribcage bro

So 3 guys, 1 hammer was just normies helping an incel looksmax?

Cheekbone smashing is legit but if you dont do it properly on both cheekbones they might be asymetrical
Ever noticed why boxxers have good browridge or proturding cheekbones?

That's what happens when you bonesmashmaxx:
Antonio silva 3

he's a mma fighter so the bonesmash theory is legit

Interesting new cope

That's what happens when you bonesmashmaxx:
View attachment 24310
he's a mma fighter so the bonesmash theory is legit
Well, he has that gigantism disease thing, like Andre the Giant.

Do we have any real pictures of some one who has used this, or more detailed instructions on how to implement it?

It reminds me how Japanese women used to bind their feet to keep them from growing.

Just further ruin your face theory

Dangerous cope. Plastic surgery is the best method to change your face.

Suddenly boxing is a more attractive sport for me

My pain threshold is way too low for this shit

Targeted attack; doxxing/blackmail potential.
You're the one attempting to PM me jump scares. Fuck off idiot.

Ahh good, now I know your address, don't be afraid when I knick on your door :)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back