Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Voicecels (particularly ones who live in/around the UK), have you ever considered voice coaching?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
There's this voice actor, Richard Di Britannia, who claims he's not like other voice coaches. Other voice coaches try to get you to sound one good way. What he does is train you how to use your unique voice properly, and unlock the potential of your own voice.

He is, however, British. I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing he probably mostly has expertise in UK accents. If I could find someone who knew American accents, I would have them work on my voice.

i have a good voice and i get mocked for my looks anyways

my voice sucks

Does voice coaching work? I tried watching a lot of YouTube videos to learn how to sing and it hasn't helped me too much.

Wtf even is voice coaching

If your voice sounds bad, coaching can make it sound good. The theory is, every voice can sound good, if used properly.
I will consider it if I can ever moneymaxx

If your voice sounds bad, coaching can make it sound good. The theory is, every voice can sound good, if used properly.
What is it about. Sound? Tone? Annotations? Accent? Fluency? Language? Sounds a bit copish ngl

What is it about. Sound? Tone? Annotations? Accent? Fluency? Language? Sounds a bit copish ngl

I don't know how voice coaching works, but it'll turn you into the best voice over talent you can be.

Internet gumshoes are building voice profiles off of your Vocaroos.

Dudes name sounds like it came from Code Geass jfl

I hate how 95% of the people here voicemog me here
potent ropefuel