Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Voice pill is the worst (more important than Appearance)

nasser22

nasser22

Dotpilled poopcel
-
I have a high pitch sperg voice and cannot even talk to people on the phone without them cringing or not taking me seriusly.

It's like I haven't hit puberty just for my voice.

Cels with a normal, deep voice don't know the struggles of a weird sounding voice, they can speak on discord, at work, at school normally and be taken seriously like a normal being.

For me, things like ordering groceries or making appointments on the phone becomes a big big struggle.

I can see the cashier's smile fading as I start speaking to her.

Also there isnt even a way to voice-max aside from larping as deaf mute

It's over for me.

VoicePill is the ultimate pill (more important than Appearance).
Because no one, not even on Discord views you as a normal man if you speak.

High Pitch Sperg Voice is on the level of Physical Deformity

OVER

I have something worse - a speech impediment.

I have something worse - a speech impediment.
Speech impediment is not worse because people understand that its a disability, view it positively (at least in polite circles)

Weird sounding voice is worst because you've got no excuse. Even nicer people will cringe at it

Speech impediment is not worse because people understand that its a disability,
I was bullied for it all throughout middle and high school until I eventually stopped talking all together. Maybe adults don't do it but as a kid people will defninetly bully you for it. That will crush your self esteem, which will force you into silence like it did to me. But yeah, I agree adults are more understanding when it comes to speech disabilities.

I was bullied for it all throughout middle and high school until I eventually stopped talking all together. Maybe adults don't do it but as a kid people will defninetly bully you for it. That will crush your self esteem, which will force you into silence like it did to me. But yeah, I agree adults are more understanding when it comes to speech disabilities.
Agreed
post a vocaroo

My voice is that of Pajeet, but without the curry accent

It's important, but looks are way more important.

Voice cel prevents you from doing more stuff than being ugly
depends on your accent tbh. If you have a weird high pitched voice but a British accent you'd have tons of American foids wanting to be with you cuz they think that having a British accent is sexy. But if you have a deep voice with curry accent, then your voice is going to turn most foids off. Moreover, a high pitched weird voice doesn't really make your chances plummet as much as an ugly face would. A good example is Jordan Peterson who has an annoying high pitched voice but has millions wanting to listen to him babble about archetypes and religion.

depends on your accent tbh. If you have a weird high pitched voice but a British accent you'd have tons of American foids wanting to be with you cuz they think that having a British accent is sexy. But if you have a deep voice with curry accent, then your voice is going to turn most foids off. Moreover, a high pitched weird voice doesn't really make your chances plummet as much as an ugly face would. A good example is Jordan Peterson who has an annoying high pitched voice but has millions wanting to listen to him babble about archetypes and religion.
He has a decent voice I think. The kind of voice I am talking about may be unheard to you because we keep quiet

High Pitch Sperg Voice is on the level of Physical Deformity

OVER

I laughed so hard reading this. I'm right there with ya, man. And lately, I have to admit, I've started cringing at other voices that are similar to mine. So what do we do if we have many of the other "incel traits" AND the sperg-voice? Have you ever tried changing yours? I tried. For YEARS. Doesn't stick for more than a few minutes...

I laughed so hard reading this. I'm right there with ya, man. And lately, I have to admit, I've started cringing at other voices that are similar to mine. So what do we do if we have many of the other "incel traits" AND the sperg-voice? Have you ever tried changing yours? I tried. For YEARS. Doesn't stick for more than a few minutes...
Same i have voice of a mexican thug despite curry. I havr tried changing it to a crackers voice but no amount of effort makes it change permanently.

I havr tried changing it to a crackers voice but no amount of effort makes it change permanently.

Yes! I don't think people with normal voices get that we've legit TRIED using a different voice.

I have a very husky/croaky voice. Apparently husky voices are attractive to women, but it hasn't helped me tbh. When my voice was worse (when younger) sometimes I was mistaken for female on phones :feelsrope: It has improved quite a bit over the years. Even so I'm often asked "are you sick?", lol.

Last edited:
Can you make a recording for us?
Hard to judge whether this is a disability or not without hearing it.

Edit: oh, damn, OP got banned

It's a disability brocel, vocal cord damage from when I was born. This affects how my voice sounds, it's pitch, volume etc.
Edit: sorry, did you mean OP?
Yeah, soz, I meant OP. As he asserted it was on par with physical deformities.
Share your voice if you like though.

Yeah, soz, I meant OP. As he asserted it was on par with physical deformities.
Share your voice if you like though.
I'd rather not atm tbh, pretty self conscious about it. Maybe one day.

Yeah, I've got the same thing going on for me. What's worse is when you record your own voice and hear it played back, you realize how absolutely awful and pathetic your genetics really are to have been cursed with a voice that has no business sounding like a train wreck mixed with a stray cat dying outside your window.

Having a deep voice = high test

I have a relatively high pitched from my dad's side, I sound too enthousiastic and young according to others.

I knew a girl that always had to stutter and sometimes had to try to sing her words to get them out. She is in her early 20s as well. I really respect it if you are able to live in that nightmare.

I can somewhat agree. Chad voice can make foid wet.