Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

visual novels

How good are the rest of Tsukihime routes compared to Arcueid route?

How good are the rest of Tsukihime routes compared to Arcueid route?
Ciel falls short a bit but everything after her is unironically gigakino
type moon peaked in Tsukihime's far side of the moon routes

Ciel falls short a bit but everything after her is unironically gigakino
type moon peaked in Tsukihime's far side of the moon routes
Isn't Kagetsu Tohya included in peak Type Moon?

Isn't Kagetsu Tohya included in peak Type Moon?
i don't even know if it's canon, i would only recommend it to people who really enjoyed TH

Ciel falls short a bit
:feelsEhh: i remember two very specific things about her route... could be a good route for people who like those two specific things.

far side of the moon routes
:feelsohh: so much lore bro so much lore
Also when shit got serious and the text changed color to red or to blue... I found that shit so badass and I loved it. Perhaps it's part of why my username is the way it is.

Btw, tsukihime remake got released on switch today :worryfeels: thoughts on the remake?

Btw, tsukihime remake got released on switch today :worryfeels: thoughts on the remake?
i haven't read it but a friend of mine has, they're being fags about it and only releasing a set of routes at a time, i think only arc and ciel are out. they're quite different, apparently.
i want to see the Satsuki route that was cut from the og, also i think the og designs are better

i haven't read it but a friend of mine has, they're being fags about it and only releasing a set of routes at a time, i think only arc and ciel are out. they're quite different, apparently.
i want to see the Satsuki route that was cut from the og, also i think the og designs are better
That's disappointing they are releasing the route slowly :feelsseriously: I guess it's to be expected though.
Satsuki route :worryfeels: I remember hearing about that.
The designs... I agree. They just look off somehow... :feelsseriously: doesn't seem like it would've been that monumental to just upgrade the resolution or something but, the faces look a little different from what I see and don't give the same feel. Also shiki is a pretty-boy now? :feelsseriously: who made these design decisions, neco-arc?

The designs... I agree. They just look off somehow... :feelsseriously:
this is probably nitpicking on my part but the fact that they got rid of arc's purple skirt which was so iconic to her design seems like a bad choice to me
also ciel's face looks weird

this is probably nitpicking on my part but the fact that they got rid of arc's purple skirt which was so iconic to her design seems like a bad choice to me
also ciel's face looks weird
I don’t think it’s nitpicking. Her outfit was so plain (and not in a bad way, it’s part of its charm imo) that it’s a huge change.

Arc’s face looks weird to me too. But upon taking another look at ciel’s face… :worryfeels:

also I always thought of shiki as having kind of a nerd look to him, but he looks like a typical anime pretty-boy now.