Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Visited my old elementary school

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
That was the last time I was truly happy.I had friends with boys and girls and made friends instantly.I was a great student.I remember recieving an award in front of the whole school and only a few students received an award.I also remember that I was second fastest reader in my class.Then in 5th grade everything changed.Everyone started acting different.Boys and girls bodies looked different.It was a strange time for me.I remained innocent,while the others started to get interested in dating.Ever since I just never fit in.

I won perfect attendance at my elementary school even though I was constantly ill due to my mother sending me to school anyway.
I hated middle school the most, followed by elementary.
Back in my day, white and Mexican students were outwardly racist to me, pulling their eyelids to make the chink eyes and calling me chino, chinito, etc.
It was hell.
Also got beat up three times in middle school.

Elementary school wasn't too bad for me.

That was the last time I was truly happy.I had friends with boys and girls and made friends instantly.I was a great student.I remember recieving an award in front of the whole school and only a few students received an award.I also remember that I was second fastest reader in my class.Then in 5th grade everything changed.Everyone started acting different.Boys and girls bodies looked different.It was a strange time for me.I remained innocent,while the others started to get interested in dating.Ever since I just never fit in.
Story of my life summed up, everyone grew up and had relationships and sex, meanwhile I rotted and kept educationmaxxxing.

Brutal

My elementary school is close to my place , so everytime I go out(rare) , I take a glance at the school and remember the good days

For me the turning point was sixth grade

I was a virgin throughout school

I won perfect attendance at my elementary school even though I was constantly ill due to my mother sending me to school anyway.
I hated middle school the most, followed by elementary.
Back in my day, white and Mexican students were outwardly racist to me, pulling their eyelids to make the chink eyes and calling me chino, chinito, etc.
It was hell.
Also got beat up three times in middle school.
I also remember going to school ill all the time. I would stay home a few days a year but should have been a lot more.

Boys and girls bodies looked different.It was a strange time for me.I remained innocent,while the others started to get interested in dating.Ever since I just never fit in.
Same tbh, except i hated school and couldn't wait to get out of that shithole

Life ends for an incel the moment puberty kicks in for him and his peers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back