Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Virtue signalling CUNT

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
OMG DONT BULLY SHORT MEN!!! SHORT MEN ARE KINGZZ I LOVE SHORT MEN :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Did i mention my boyfriend is taller than me at 5'10
20200312 213354

"But i feel bad for my short kings out there"
JFL this stupid whore feels bad for how short men are treated so she makes a retarded tik tok post and laps up all the beta orbitters and simps.
Look at these delusional faggots;
20200312 214002

20200312 214030

Fuck women

jfl she would never even look at a 'short king' she's just sucking up to the short ethnic majority of tiktok (me included)
edit: and she just has to mention her bf who is taller than her by three inches, FML

Last edited:
5”10 is my ideal height and 5”7 is my actual height :feelsrope:

The memes write themselves.

jfl she would never even look at a 'short king' she's just sucking up to the short ethnic majority of tiktok (me included)
edit: and she just has to mention her bf who is taller than her by three inches, FML

You guys can orbit me but did i mention i have a boyfriend ? Yea but you guys can still buy me things on patreon. I luv short kingz !!!

You guys can orbit me but did i mention i have a boyfriend ? Yea but you guys can still buy me things on patreon. I luv short kingz !!!
notice how she barely got any likes on the video i linked where she talks about her bf? its just like the bernie tiktok girl where she lost 60k followers after showing her bf

brutal tiktok pill

She's looking for a way to get orbiters, and cash app payments so she can take out her tall chad boyfriend with it, and buy slutty clothes to wear for him.

Aš nekenčiu moterų

Isn't 5'10 normal male height in the US?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back