Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Virginity in Denmark

B

Braindamgur

Banned
-
New study came out a few days ago that we will have to write some sort of report on at school. Apparently, the average age where girls loose their virginity here is 14,3. Not sure what to think about it.

Remember to drown your daughters at birth

young pussy best pussy. i wish i have loli gf in Minecraft

what a fuck, how im supposed to find virgin gf with shit like that?

Young teens fuck chad. Water is wet

Fuck man i cant believe tbh wtf is wrong with people? They really have sex at 14 man wtf is this

It's over

(eFFORT)

Scandinavian countries are satanic

I don't know if thinking this is bluepilled or cope but I think that only foids, chads and chadlites lose their virginity at early age kek, most normies in my high school were still virgins.

And what about males, OP?

I can´t believe nobody tagged me as the only Dane on this site :feelsree:
New study came out a few days ago that we will have to write some sort of report on at school. Apparently, the average age where girls loose their virginity here is 14,3. Not sure what to think about it.
Are you Danish too?
Fuck man i cant believe tbh wtf is wrong with people? They really have sex at 14 man wtf is this
It doesn´t surprise me I remember 10 years ago when I was 15 that girls I knew had already lost their virginity at 13 and you could be sure that at age 14 they weren´t virgins anymore and that was 10 years ago imagine how bad it is today.

Last edited:
I can't believe that some small group of cunts is getting to pierce all those hymens, such a precious resource should be rationed fairly and not left to chaos.

I was looking forward to OSRS release at 15

1. Malaysia: 23
2. India: 22.9
3. Singapore: 22.8
4. China: 22.1
5. Thailand: 20.5
6. Hong Kong: 20.2
7. Vietnam: 19.7
8. Nigeria: 19.7
9. Japan: 19.4
10. Spain: 19.2
11. Indonesia: 19.1
12. Poland: 19
13. Italy: 18.9
14. Taiwan: 18.9
15. Russia: 18.7
16. Mexico: 18.7
17. South Africa: 18.7
18. France: 18.5
19. United Kingdom: 18.3
20. Switzerland: 18.2
21. Canada: 18.1
22. Netherlands: 18.1
23. Greece: 18.1
24. United States: 18
25. Australia: 17.9
26. Turkey: 17.8
27. New Zealand: 17.8
28. Slovakia: 17.8
29. Germany: 17.6
30. Brazil: 17.4
31. Ireland: 17.3
32. Croatia: 17.3
33. Austria: 17.3
34. Czech Republic: 17.2
35. Chile: 17.2
36. Belgium: 17.2
37. Portugal: 16.9
38. Bulgaria: 16.9
39. Israel: 16.7
40. Finland: 16.5
41. Norway: 16.5
42. Sweden: 16.2
43. Denmark: 16.1
44. Iceland: 15.6
At least youre not living in iceland :feelskek:

Seriously though I wanted to fuck since I hit puberty at like 13, the only difference is that jailbaits trivially can.

Kek I thought the thread content would be like "doesn't exist". Cause I never heard of foid's virginity in de danskes øer. But I couldn't care less as a ricecel

lel you have to write a report on that at school? How would such a report look like? will you have to write about possible reasons for that?
If so if you would write the truth you will be publicily humiliated. "spotted the incel!" they will say. the only answer they would tolerate is "pedophile men".
What about the boys?
they roped

Waiting for the males average age to be 20

At least youre not living in iceland :feelskek:

Seriously though I wanted to fuck since I hit puberty at like 13, the only difference is that jailbaits trivially can.

This is not the list for girls, and im pretty sure its not updated.

So there's a sizable portion of those girls fucking even earlier than 14? Like there are girls fucking as young 10? And here I am a grown man with a job and own my own shit and a fucking incel. Just end me.

Same in Finland, the average age for girls is 14.

There are no virgin women, remember that

Same in Finland, the average age for girls is 14.

There are no virgin women, remember that
tenor.gif

Every foid you've ever seen has fucked Chad a dozen times, jfl at believing virgin foids exist after 14

I don't know if thinking this is bluepilled or cope but I think that only foids, chads and chadlites lose their virginity at early age kek, most normies in my high school were still virgins.
i didnteven know about normie's sex lives back in high school.

Would buy a gun and go shoot some birds and shiet if it was legal here. Sounds like a good way to get your frustrations out.