Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Virginity in Denmark

Not surprising.

I started masturbating at 14

just picture 14.3 year old girls squealing in sexual pleasure on their special night, brah

The worst part about this is that averages are sensitive to outliers, so some who lose it very later distort it upwards a lot, the median (where half have lost it) is even lower.
just picture 14.3 year old girls squealing in sexual pleasure on their special night, brah
If someone has internet he is not necessarily limited to just imagening it.

If someone has internet he is not necessarily limited to just imagening it.
I know, too bad it's a rabbit hole that ends up in getting imprisoned or even more sick than before

then again, I've probably seen plenty of it on those shitty tube sites where there's just random teen home videos being uploaded all the time, nobody age checks that garbage because it's not professionally shot

Meanwhile there is people here that are +25 and virgins.

Yeah the world is fucked. I think most Turkish girls lose theirs around 16 as well.
doubt it, even an ugly betabuxxer wouldnt take a non-virgin wife in Turkey...
so those foid would think twice b4 losing their virginity

If I was foid, Id sell my virginity tbh, great way to make money early in life, so dumb losing it to chad.
But I guess nobody would think of that when theyre 16
actually back then girls used to be married when theyre 13, so it used to be the norm

Last edited:
Its everywhere like this in west europe. These statistics stating 16yrs are outdated

New study came out a few days ago that we will have to write some sort of report on at school. Apparently, the average age where girls loose their virginity here is 14,3. Not sure what to think about it.
That's ridiculously low.

>banned
Based mods ngl

Bet the average age of the guys relieving them of it is 19.