Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Virgin women significantly less likely to be sexual assault victims

Powerpunch to the face of the feminist narrative.

Translation, they weren’t actually raped in most cases women just lie and claim they were because these days everybody who’s not a victim has to pretend they are for muh woke points. It’s all so tiresome.
That's why the rape meme is the one that have actually been represented in that study, not real rape.

Wow, who would have thought that the less whorish you are, the less of a chance you have of being raped.

View attachment 482827
Yes, in addition to having far less STDs, emotional/mental issues, and unwanted pregnancies, chaste women are also far less likely to cry "rape," or even put themselves in a position where they could be "raped."

Makes you wonder how much of the modern "rape/sexual assault/sexual harassment" hysteria is real, and how much is manufactured.
Society: Okey women, so avoid going to a places like frat parties, night clubs, and houses of men you met on dating app to avoid being a sexual assault target. These places are full of men that can sexually assault you.

Women: I will continue to go to these places and blame all men for being rapist.

sexually assault in 2021 is a choice, all these resources are already out there to avoid sexual assault. But if you still want to go to these parties full of sexually aggressive men then don’t blame rest of the guys who warned you.

it’s like sticking your hand in a shark tank and being surprised when shark bites your hand off. Then trying to train the shark to not bite.

Imagine my shock :lul:

Thanos was right
Thanos was right

I'm scared to think on the millions that study has cost to reach such an obvious and retarded conclusion.

A virgin foid past the age of 28 in the United States is unheard of.

However a virgin guy is. Foids in a nutshell.
Yeah, man. I was listening to the Howard Stern Show on the radio, he was talking to some celebrity foid, and Howard asked her, "what age did you lose your virginity?". And the foid answered, "19". Howard responded by saying, "Really - you waited that long". I'm 29, and I'm still a virgin.

Of course they are less likely to cry "sexual assult", as only ugly foids can be virgins at this time! Being so ugly, no one wants to do anything remotely flirty around them!

Well no shit, virgin women don't dress like whores and walk home from bars after dark.

This is a nice one. From my point of view every male dominant habitat tend to have a more caring quota. Since they're in a party as a degenerate place It tends to broke their old self.

The only "virgin women" in my entire Continent are the little girls 10yo and younger.
And the ones still inside their mother's womb. Period. Those are the only ones.
Any hole older than 14 has already had 2 sex partners or more. That is just reality.

All those 20yo foids saying in the test interview "yes, I'm virgin, lol, teehee" are lying bags of excrement.

:reeeeee: THERE ARE NO 20yo VIRGIN WOMEN IN THIS PLANET ANYMORE!!! :feelsree: :lasereyes:

Why do people keep pushing "virgin foid at 35yo" lies all the time?
Why do they want it to seem like women go through the same problems and difficult as men?
THERE ARE NO VIRGIN FOIDS. NONE. NOT EVEN 1.
ALL Foids have ZERO problems getting sex anytime they want.
:feelskek::feelskek:

Ironic, that to stay safe, all they need to do is be moral, and not be a whore. And yet, they just can't seem to handle that very simple solution. :feelsjuice: Pathetic.

Only 20.8% of virgin women are sexually victimized in their lifetime (79.2% were not). 57% of non-virgin women have been sexually victimized and 43% have not. 80.8% of sexually coercive women (yea women sexually assault men it happens) were sexually victimized too but 19.2% were not. Virgin women were less feminine and more masculine. Sexually coercive women were more feminine and less masculine.

Is this your own genuine conclusion based on the subject or just your way to deal with the teenpill/jbpill/virginpill?

In a 2001 study of 285 college women at a Midwestern private university (mean age is 21), they found that virgin women were significantly less likely to be sexually victimized.

Only 20.8% of virgin women are sexually victimized in their lifetime (79.2% were not). 57% of non-virgin women have been sexually victimized and 43% have not. 80.8% of sexually coercive women (yea women sexually assault men it happens) were sexually victimized too but 19.2% were not. Virgin women were less feminine and more masculine. Sexually coercive women were more feminine and less masculine.

I ALSO READ THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF COLLEGE RAPES HAPPEN DURING HOOKUPS AND THAT MIGHT BE PART OF WHY VIRGIN WOMEN DON’T GET RAPED AS MUCH.

@SergeantIncel pin this
If women stopped the random hookups, would rape increase?

The vast majority of such cases are determined after the fact.

Intoxicated girl wakes up and this is not who she wanted to bed with, etc.

In a 2001 study of 285 college women at a Midwestern private university (mean age is 21), they found that virgin women were significantly less likely to be sexually victimized.

I ALSO READ THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF COLLEGE RAPES HAPPEN DURING HOOKUPS AND THAT MIGHT BE PART OF WHY VIRGIN WOMEN DON’T GET RAPED AS MUCH.

@SergeantIncel pin this
Gee, I wonder why?

Functionally it just means "regret rape" and that is scewing the stats most cases are bullshit.

Foids go out in public, dressing up even sluttier than hookers, then wonder why they're being preyed on.

I hate toilets (virgins and non virgins)

Functionally it just means "regret rape" and that is scewing the stats most cases are bullshit.
This. Researchers are retarded. In the current year, I wonder how many studies have been/will be fucked because they include trannies as female participants.

I don't and won't feel sorry for the sluts that put themselves in that situation. Depending on their mood they might be happy to be raw dogged by like 2-3 dudes but than feel shame after and convince themselves that they were forced or coerced. The act of rape itself is pretty brutal lets be fair... I've seen what these animals do to actual aggressively raped victims - it's brutal and violent. Women have desensitized the word imo and make it even harder for REAL rape victims to be believed and heard. They're fucking pathetic, bunch of useless sluts with nothing to other but your cunt got a body count higher than most and you want to scream rape? Yeah okay lmao.

Foids are dumb enough to get raped and they look forward to it

@SergeantIncel pin this
Based. Everybody should be against hook up culture, It has ruined everything.