Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Virgin women significantly less likely to be sexual assault victims

ThracianGladiator

ThracianGladiator

Balding blackcel.
★★
3d 13h 54m
Linesnap99 said:
girls will never hook up with me. but they will still call me a creep for looking at them. they deserve no sympathy.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
101d 10h 46m
Lolimancer said:
sex should be banned
:yes:Signed and approved.
Edmund_Kemper said:
Not to mention that the vast majority of college rapes apparently happen during hookups. I read that somewhere.

Only technically
Drunken sex.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 1h 35m
ThoughtfulCel said:
Wow, who would have thought that the less whorish you are, the less of a chance you have of being raped.

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★★★
28d 21h 14m
"Virgin men significantly less likely to be rapists."
I mean, water is wet.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
138d 5h 2m
Powerpunch to the face of the feminist narrative.

Reoncel

Reoncel

Greycel
1h 42m
cvh1991 said:
Translation, they weren’t actually raped in most cases women just lie and claim they were because these days everybody who’s not a victim has to pretend they are for muh woke points. It’s all so tiresome.
That's why the rape meme is the one that have actually been represented in that study, not real rape.

Y

youthislife

Veteran
★★
14d 19h 47m
ThoughtfulCel said:
Wow, who would have thought that the less whorish you are, the less of a chance you have of being raped.

View attachment 482827
Extra-Samsaric said:
Yes, in addition to having far less STDs, emotional/mental issues, and unwanted pregnancies, chaste women are also far less likely to cry "rape," or even put themselves in a position where they could be "raped."

Makes you wonder how much of the modern "rape/sexual assault/sexual harassment" hysteria is real, and how much is manufactured.
Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Society: Okey women, so avoid going to a places like frat parties, night clubs, and houses of men you met on dating app to avoid being a sexual assault target. These places are full of men that can sexually assault you.

Women: I will continue to go to these places and blame all men for being rapist.

sexually assault in 2021 is a choice, all these resources are already out there to avoid sexual assault. But if you still want to go to these parties full of sexually aggressive men then don’t blame rest of the guys who warned you.

it’s like sticking your hand in a shark tank and being surprised when shark bites your hand off. Then trying to train the shark to not bite.

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
119d 16h 15m
ThoughtfulCel said:

View attachment 482827
Ye seems impossible this must not be right I have to consult with the elder apes

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8