Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Virgin women significantly less likely to be sexual assault victims

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

In a 2001 study of 285 college women at a Midwestern private university (mean age is 21), they found that virgin women were significantly less likely to be sexually victimized.

Only 20.8% of virgin women are sexually victimized in their lifetime (79.2% were not). 57% of non-virgin women have been sexually victimized and 43% have not. 80.8% of sexually coercive women (yea women sexually assault men it happens) were sexually victimized too but 19.2% were not. Virgin women were less feminine and more masculine. Sexually coercive women were more feminine and less masculine.

I ALSO READ THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF COLLEGE RAPES HAPPEN DURING HOOKUPS AND THAT MIGHT BE PART OF WHY VIRGIN WOMEN DON’T GET RAPED AS MUCH.

@SergeantIncel pin this

sex should be banned

Wow, who would have thought that the less whorish you are, the less of a chance you have of being raped.

2229e888ef35ce56a71d3598fe81c4ed

Wouldn't being raped make them no longer a virgin?

Yes, in addition to having far less STDs, emotional/mental issues, and unwanted pregnancies, chaste women are also far less likely to cry "rape," or even put themselves in a position where they could be "raped."

Makes you wonder how much of the modern "rape/sexual assault/sexual harassment" hysteria is real, and how much is manufactured.

Not to mention that the vast majority of college rapes apparently happen during hookups. I read that somewhere.

Only technically
What I mean to say is, wouldn't the requirement of them being a virgin skew the results significantly?

For one, 99% of women lose their virginity by 25 (conservative estimate), so you are effectively comparing <25 year olds to women of all age groups. Someone who has lived longer (ex. 80 years old) is more likely to have had a given event happen to them within their lifetime. Another thing is that being sexually victimized has a tendency to make someone not be a virgin. Even outside of the obvious, how rape will make them no longer a virgin, it has also been well documented that sexual assault victims exhibit increased sexual promiscuity following the assault compared to before.

Edit: On top of all of that, this survey was completed in 2001, way before online dating really became a trend. This survey showed that 27% of on average 21 year old women at this university were still virgins.

How many women do you think would still be virgins at 21 years old in 2021? I guarantee you it would be nowhere near 27%. Even 1% of the demographic would be a stretch

Last edited:
"I ALSO READ THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF COLLEGE RAPES HAPPEN DURING HOOKUPS AND THAT MIGHT BE PART OF WHY VIRGIN WOMEN DON’T GET RAPED AS MUCH"

Because rape in the eyes of soyciety is sex the woman regrets for.

Probably the real number is like 98%.

@Robtical look at this

I would caution against drawing a causal inference that being sexually liberal leads to being sexually assaulted.

The more likely explanation is that foids who are more likely to remain virgins are more likely to be conventionally unattractive and therefore not worth the time to sexually assault.

Virgin women were less feminine and more masculine. Sexually coercive women were more feminine and less masculine.
Surprised by this
I'm not. Remember, this is a study of college students, if anyone is still a virgin there, chances are they are low SMV relative to their gender.

This study is cope. There are no virgin women over the age of 15 anymore. Unicorns don’t exist. All the females who said they were virgins are LARP.

This study is cope. There are no virgin women over the age of 15 anymore. Unicorns don’t exist. All the females who said they were virgins are LARP.
This is 2001 and what you said isn’t even proven

girls will never hook up with me. but they will still call me a creep for looking at them. they deserve no sympathy.

You forgot 99% of foids lie about being sexually victimized. Plus, who cares when whores cry about getting their titty grabbed at a club or frat house? If that happened to a man no one would care.

Last edited:
"Virgins" over 15 probably did a lot of other sexual stuff besides vaginal penetration. Real virgins who didn't do anything sexual by age 18 are less than .00001% of foids.

"Virgins" over 15 probably did a lot of other sexual stuff besides vaginal penetration. Real virgins who didn't do anything sexual by age 18 are less than .00001% of foids.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

You forgot 99% of foids lie about being sexually victimized. Plus, who cares when whores cry about getting their titty grabbed at a club or frat house? If that happened to a man no one would care.
Women literally don’t hate being catcalled they just hate when older men do it

Women literally don’t hate being catcalled they just hate when older men do it
Fuck those whores. Oldcels should catcall them the most. Dressing slutty and provoking sexually starved men in public is their fault.

Fuck those whores. Oldcels should catcall them the most. Dressing slutty and provoking sexually starved men in public is their fault.
Apparently sexual frustration is sexist according to feminists if you’re a man. The logic of these feminists

Society: Okey women, so avoid going to a places like frat parties, night clubs, and houses of men you met on dating app to avoid being a sexual assault target. These places are full of men that can sexually assault you.

Women: I will continue to go to these places and blame all men for being rapist.

sexually assault in 2021 is a choice, all these resources are already out there to avoid sexual assault. But if you still want to go to these parties full of sexually aggressive men then don’t blame rest of the guys who warned you.

it’s like sticking your hand in a shark tank and being surprised when shark bites your hand off. Then trying to train the shark to not bite.

they found that virgin women were significantly less likely to be sexually victimized

have they controlled for cause vs correlation though?

The most obvious thing I can think here is that if you got raped you're not a virgin anymore and a % of sexual assault is rape

Is there something like "girls who have had consensual sex have a higher % chance of being raped" ?

it’s like sticking your hand in a shark tank and being surprised when shark bites your hand off. Then trying to train the shark to not bite.
We only want to be bitten by chad sharks, so we have to teach unattractive sharks to stop biting. :foidSoy:

In a 2001 study of 285 college women at a Midwestern private university (mean age is 21), they found that virgin women were significantly less likely to be sexually victimized.

Only 20.8% of virgin women are sexually victimized in their lifetime (79.2% were not). 57% of non-virgin women have been sexually victimized and 43% have not. 80.8% of sexually coercive women (yea women sexually assault men it happens) were sexually victimized too but 19.2% were not. Virgin women were less feminine and more masculine. Sexually coercive women were more feminine and less masculine.

I ALSO READ THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF COLLEGE RAPES HAPPEN DURING HOOKUPS AND THAT MIGHT BE PART OF WHY VIRGIN WOMEN DON’T GET RAPED AS MUCH.

@SergeantIncel pin this
The part that really got to me was that virgin women were more manly. Femininity to its core seems to support whoredom.

The part that really got to me was that virgin women were more manly. Femininity to its core seems to support whoredom.
Unrestrained feminity will lead to whoredom, same with unrestrained masculinity leading to violence and rape.

have they controlled for cause vs correlation though?

The most obvious thing I can think here is that if you got raped you're not a virgin anymore and a % of sexual assault is rape

Is there something like "girls who have had consensual sex have a higher % chance of being raped" ?
Rape sex doesn't count.

And sexually violent women are typically more feminine

If you are not a virgin, rape crime or any kind of sexual violence should not count
And also most of these cases are a lie or are ultra exaggerated

you mean if they dont go to nightclubs, get drunk and get into taxis/go home with random dudes they are less likely to be raped? never would have imagined it. besides, if they arent virgins then what exactly is the big deal, its not like anything of value is being taken away from them at that point

if they arent virgins then what exactly is the big deal, its not like anything of value is being taken away from them at that point
At worse it's like stealing a pack of skittles from walmart.

@SergeantIncel pin this
It's the same thing as sweden being the capital of rape. Try making 2+2 lol.

Not to mention that the vast majority of college rapes apparently happen during hookups. I read that somewhere.
Translation, they weren’t actually raped in most cases women just lie and claim they were because these days everybody who’s not a victim has to pretend they are for muh woke points. It’s all so tiresome.