Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Virgin shaming is a way of enforcing female supremacy and power

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Male worth has always been determined heavily by their ability to attract foids. Virgin shaming puts more and more power into womens hands. As sexual selectors they have full ability to determine male value. Men who cannot please foids are shamed endlessly by the society and their character is constantly assassinated.

Virging shaming is far worse than slut shaming. Instead of virgin shaming, we should shame the foids that force men live as virgins.

yes water is indeed wet
females have had almost total control over the dating market for decades now

yea but its not like virgin shaming is the problem, if that was it, i'd just not care about what society says. but i legit want a gf it has nothing to do with shaming :feelsbadman:

Slut shaming is needed because sluts are the ones that cause virgin shaming because if a slut is a slut, she should help us out or not be a slut at all as it isn’t fair to leave other men out. I do have jealously problems you know so like, be empathetic like your gender supposedly is, you know?

Last edited:
virgin shaming is the same as saying that women is everything

which is not true

Virgin and gay are the biggest insult to say to a man in most countries, you know why? because they dont have a use for muh kweens.

Any man who engages in virgin shaming is a complete retard who ultimately insults himself, because virgin shaming implies female supremacy. Many of those guys who are just attractive enough to get sex while they're young will end up hoisted on their own petard when they become older and women no longer find them attractive enough to fuck.

200 iq observation

Virgin shamers deserve to be shot.

Shamed for something they have no control over ? Jackasses to the fullest.

What is really needed is "slut that doesn't put" out shaming. You're a slut? Hmm ok but you gotta give it up to every guy.

If they're not private property (wife), they're public policy.

It’s a foid tier insult

I had a girl in highschool when I was about 15, and she was browsing our national social media site (this was before facebook). She looked at the photo of a guy and apparently was repulsed by his looks because she exclaimed "he shouldn't have the right to exist".

This is the visceral response of all teenage girls but she was low inhib enough to say it

Male worth has always been determined heavily by their ability to attract foids. Virgin shaming puts more and more power into womens hands. As sexual selectors they have full ability to determine male value. Men who cannot please foids are shamed endlessly by the society and their character is constantly assassinated.

Virging shaming is far worse than slut shaming. Instead of virgin shaming, we should shame the foids that force men live as virgins.
Guy is a virgin = loser
Whore virgin (lol impossible) = so pure, so perfect...

Guy is a virgin = loser
Whore virgin (lol impossible) = so pure, so perfect...

Exactly that's why I have no sympathy for these normie fuckers when they get cucked or disregarded like trash, no doubt they would punch down on people like myself to elevate themselves.