Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Violent Redditor wants to create a "private force" to move the age of consent to 22

what a dumbass

they should increase it to 25, at least deny some normies their sex :feelsdevil:

That faggot cuck needs to be beheaded, 18 year old women are already filthy whores, the'yre not innocent or children ffs. Even a 14 year old isn't a child ffs, as soon as a foid bleeds from its vagina it isn't innocent nor a child anymore.

this sorta thread isn't as fun without the pedocels around. oh well, no loss.

I knew it was a man before I even clicked on this thread. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a foid seethe this hard over AoC laws. Funny how it’s always bluepilled cucks/soys/betas who throw violent tantrums over issues that the foids they white knight don’t even give as much of a fuck about :feelskek:

RainerNLM

Yeah, the Age of consent should raised to 30. 22 is too young.
Yes - and also make ANY sex below that age illegal. And punishable by psychiatry.

touching a women should count as rape under any circumstances
If you stand near a women like 3 ft within her distant. That is rape tbh.

22 years? a 14 year old foid is already a big whore imagine a 22 year old, these reddit cucks are fucking retarded

The guy saw all his peer girls getting ravaged by chad adults. It broke him. imagine your crush getting fucked in every hole by some chad with a car and a house while you are still in school and can't compete at all. Same happened to me. Only in my case the girls that got fucked by adults since 15 as that is legal here. I feel sorry for the dude. AOC laws benefit only older chads that use young whores and cuck young men that can't compete. I kind of agree with him, but i am honest as to why. 100% this dude would fuck a underage girl if he could.

I support them they should raise it to 30 atleast so that normies can't mog be legally

Yeah the laws really stopped all those kids in high school

They say that like most girls wait to 18 to have sex :feelskek:

What world do these fucking people live in?

I'm not even sure if ''cuck'' is the most appropriate term to describe this retarded redditor. He is naïve and out of touch with reality.

Voting age should be raised to whatever the age of consent law is then. If you're too retarded to know the risks of fucking and self admit you're a literal retard that is able to be "coerced" by someone even just a day older, you shouldn't be able to vote and affect other people.

Brains don't fully develop until they're 30 :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

The guy saw all his peer girls getting ravaged by chad adults. It broke him. imagine your crush getting fucked in every hole by some chad with a car and a house while you are still in school and can't compete at all. Same happened to me. Only in my case the girls that got fucked by adults since 15 as that is legal here. I feel sorry for the dude. AOC laws benefit only older chads that use young whores and cuck young men that can't compete. I kind of agree with him, but i am honest as to why. 100% this dude would fuck a underage girl if he could.
i cant tell if the redditor is a foid or not

i cant tell if the redditor is a foid or not
if it's a doid she's just seething that all the adult chads that fucked her in her youth, dumped her after using her as their own private sex toy. She now hates men for it, btu it's all her fault.

Ag of consent doesnt work because females fuck whoever they want and when they want. Be it 14, 15 or even 13. Girls dont care about consent shit when it comes to a attractive male.

It only exist to keep male hands away from young fertile females. This only works against unattractive males. Not good looking pussy-wetting males.

"from those creepy fuckers that are 30+ from trying to get in their pants because they can’t get women their age!"
"grown ass old gross fat balding Cheeto dust breathing “men”"

Weird how they're not concerned about attractive successful Leonardo DiCaprio-looking older men, just the unsuccessful ugly ones. That's what this is actually about. It's not about age, it's about them actively WANTING ugly men to be lonely and miserable.

Imagine being so retarded to think that a 21 year old is still a "child" lmao :feelshaha:
Probably he's just a troll tbh

What an idiot.

If it was that easy to "just privateforcemaxxx bro", someone would've done it already to stop globohomo.

These idiots are oppressing half of society, by causing men to get falsely accused of rape constantly, incels to get metood, people in general to get beaten, raped or killed due to europe's shitty border control, children groomed in schools, and fed hormones, etc. And they don't realize there's anything wrong because the media is on their side.

The way they see it, they're on the right side, the one everyone seems to agree with, except of course the evil inkler dissenters they're fighting. :soy: and they think no one would've "just set up a private force" by now? JFL
Imagine being so retarded to think that a 21 year old is still a "child" lmao :feelshaha:
Probably he's just a troll tbh
he was mentally a child at 21, but 14yo stacy was sucking tyrone's cock

they should increase it to 25, at least deny some normies their sex :feelsdevil:
Nobody is ever obeying the age of consent though that's why its pointless, it exists solely to punish unattractive males who try to step outside of their lane, the sole purpose of age of consent laws were to limit "patriarchal power" and prevent women from marrying early

These laws were suggested and pushed by feminist organizations (you can look it up)

Everybody is still going to be fucking from 15 to 25 regardless, the law exists to protect women from ugly men, not to preserve any "innocence" or anything like that, 15 year old girls are sucking off the "cool guys" in the high school bathroom these days

Ask me how I know that this guy is a pedo? :dab:

it exists solely to punish unattractive males who try to step outside of their lane,
I don't understand why it bothers people if an unattractive 25 year old does it with a 16 year old girl. The argument is always "that's creepy" ,they should keep their disgust to themselves lol.
to limit "patriarchal power"
Makes sense.

Ultimately I don't care cause aoc is 14 for me anyway. I can legaly dream about jb pussy

Last edited:
30 year old men fuck 20 year old women because they “can’t get women their age”??
Then goes on to basically say that the age of consent should be raised because a man of such low value (balding fat Cheeto breath) shouldn’t be able to fuck someone of such high value (14 year old girl). Does this retard know that foid value only goes down with age?

he/she/them probabaly also thinks the voting age should be lowered to 16. Probabaly thinks 16 year old feminists/leftists have a post-history utopia all figured out
There’s tons of wrongthink in that wall of text tbh I’m surprised Reddit hasn’t banned him. For one, he’s basically saying girls have no agency until atleast after 21. No big yikes?

I knew it was a man before I even clicked on this thread. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a foid seethe this hard over AoC laws. Funny how it’s always bluepilled cucks/soys/betas who throw violent tantrums over issues that the foids they white knight don’t even give as much of a fuck about :feelskek:
True, women dont want this because they know what they did at that age. Why most people presume men is taking advantage out of women?

Of course all these "It is so cweepie that an older guy dates a way younger perfectly legal consenting adult" has ultimately no other goal than raising the age of consent and criminalizing these relationships. In way older times, there used to be bans on interracial relationships, these were abolished on the legal level because people realized that it was discriminatory, ridiculous and you can't criminalize relationships.

And yet, here we are going, on our way to stratify what relationships people are allowed to pursue on the basis of age. And I don't even mean AOC, I mean shit like "If you are 30 you can only date people from X age to Y age, if you are 40 you can only date people from X age to Y age". Truly this is the Jack Thompsom type conservatism and moralism of our time, the new conservatism and restrictions on people's ability to love will be born out of them.

Last edited:
Remember, age of consent doesn't exist for chad.

he’s a projecting pedo I guarantee it

Ngl that made me kek:feelskek:

Imagine a bunch of fat, beck bearded soy boys with an average of 50 total testosterone in their bodies trying to use violence to push an agenda

Next time they will try raise age of consent to 40+ :feelskek:

Walled roastie get mad because Chads and Tyrones only want youngs foids :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Shit reason. Make it 100 so privileged scum suffer.