Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Violent Redditor wants to create a "private force" to move the age of consent to 22

Based and I agree

An age of consent shouldn't even exist, all sex out of marriage should be illegal, and the legal age to be married should be 18. It's such a simple issue that has been made overcomplicated by rampant degeneracy :feelsseriously:
How would you penalize sex outside of marriage

Allow young men of consenting age (16+) the right to purchase prostitutes.

he’s a projecting pedo I guarantee it
I agree. If someone had gone on a rant against homosexuals with this level of ferocity, everyone would accuse him of being a closeted fag.

Also, this guy needs to be investigated and arrested by the FBI for violent threats and wanting to create a "private militia" to enforce his crazy rules. What he's calling for is basically domestic terrorism, and it should be treated as such. He can share a nice cozy cell with BBC Tyrone.

Huh, so this is what it feels like to be retarded.

I'm apparently a "child" according to this guy. Kek.

it doesn't matter for anyone with half a brain
if i wanted a child on my lap your laws wouldn't stop me

This is so irrational, they just want to limitate the sexual capacity of guys for some weird reason: a form of control through creating artificial scenarios through laws.

I personally feel there should be 4-5 year Romeo-Juliet laws for every state in the US, in order fo young loosercels to ascend with 15, 16, and 17 year old women.

This is so irrational, they just want to limitate the sexual capacity of guys for some weird reason: a form of control through creating artificial scenarios through laws.

I personally feel there should be 4-5 year Romeo-Juliet laws for every state in the US, in order fo young loosercels to ascend with 15, 16, and 17 year old women.
Thing is, Romeo/Juliet laws are actually frowned upon by the fakecel wannabe kiddy-fiddlers on the forum :feelshaha:

Remember, age of consent doesn't exist for chad.
Age of consent doesn't exist for incels either. If foids don't want you, then age of consent doesn't apply because consent is denied on another basis entirely.

Yeah, the Age of consent should raised to 30. 22 is too young.
Raise it to 1000000000
Isn’t it weird how they think people should be able to vote at lower and lower ages, but fuck at greater and higher ages? Apparently they think people understand governments and economics before they understand who to fuck. Clown world

Age of consent doesn't exist for incels either. If foids don't want you, then age of consent doesn't apply because consent is denied on another basis entirely.
Even if a girl (young girl) wants an incel, which you sometimes see in cases of teen love, her parents, friends and everyone else in her social circle puts pressure on her not to date the incel. They will use age of consent or whatever else if it's applicable, until the girl herself grows up and starts thinking like a normie like them.

Even if a girl (young girl) wants an incel, which you sometimes see in cases of teen love
If foids don't want you when you're their age, they're even less likely to want you when you're older. I've lived in countries where AOC is 14, 15, 16 and 18 and it's all the same.

consent is bullshit, sex is sex regardless of subjective unprovable feelings

That faggot cuck needs to be beheaded, 18 year old women are already filthy whores, the'yre not innocent or children ffs. Even a 14 year old isn't a child ffs, as soon as a foid bleeds from its vagina it isn't innocent nor a child anymore.