Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Violent Redditor wants to create a "private force" to move the age of consent to 22

RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Overlord
★★★★★
20d 3h 47m
what a dumbass

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
78d 19h 7m
RainerNLM said:
what a dumbass
Yeah, the Age of consent should raised to 30. 22 is too young.

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

★★★★
71d 5h 10m
they should increase it to 25, at least deny some normies their sex :feelsdevil:

P

Paranoidcel

Greycel
2d 19h 37m
That faggot cuck needs to be beheaded, 18 year old women are already filthy whores, the'yre not innocent or children ffs. Even a 14 year old isn't a child ffs, as soon as a foid bleeds from its vagina it isn't innocent nor a child anymore.

PPEcel

PPEcel

KHHDV subhuman ricecel
★★★★★
147d 28m
this sorta thread isn't as fun without the pedocels around. oh well, no loss.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
26d 17h 15m
Ika-Sama said:
No no it should be 40

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

★★★★
71d 5h 10m
erenyeager said:
No no it should be 40
touching a women should count as rape under any circumstances

WØLF

WØLF

RDF (Ritalincel Defense Force) veteran
★★★★★
179d 22h 33m
I knew it was a man before I even clicked on this thread. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a foid seethe this hard over AoC laws. Funny how it’s always bluepilled cucks/soys/betas who throw violent tantrums over issues that the foids they white knight don’t even give as much of a fuck about :feelskek:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
224d 6h 12m
RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Overlord
★★★★★
20d 3h 47m

L

Lebensmüder

Turning Point Babylon-USA
★★
139d 23h 54m
Ika-Sama said:
Yes - and also make ANY sex below that age illegal. And punishable by psychiatry.

erenyeager

erenyeager

26d 17h 15m
Lolimancer said:
touching a women should count as rape under any circumstances
If you stand near a women like 3 ft within her distant. That is rape tbh.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Mannerbund Leader
★★★
19d 4h 37m
22 years? a 14 year old foid is already a big whore imagine a 22 year old, these reddit cucks are fucking retarded

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
66d 6h 13m
The guy saw all his peer girls getting ravaged by chad adults. It broke him. imagine your crush getting fucked in every hole by some chad with a car and a house while you are still in school and can't compete at all. Same happened to me. Only in my case the girls that got fucked by adults since 15 as that is legal here. I feel sorry for the dude. AOC laws benefit only older chads that use young whores and cuck young men that can't compete. I kind of agree with him, but i am honest as to why. 100% this dude would fuck a underage girl if he could.

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Master of Personality
★★
7d 4h 9m
I support them they should raise it to 30 atleast so that normies can't mog be legally

curryboy420

curryboy420

Major
★★★
27d 11h 42m
Yeah the laws really stopped all those kids in high school

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Dolazi vrijeme škorpiona
5d 3h 48m
erenyeager said:
If you stand near a women like 3 ft within her distant. That is rape tbh.
We should ban sex alltogether. Artifical Insemination ONLY. :feelsLSD:

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
3d 19h 56m
They say that like most girls wait to 18 to have sex :feelskek:

What world do these fucking people live in?

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

★★★★
71d 5h 10m
Languishingrn said:
We should ban sex alltogether.
agreed, sex is way too dangerous

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Dolazi vrijeme škorpiona
5d 3h 48m
Lolimancer said:
agreed, sex is way too dangerous
Can't risk hurting women at all, we to have all men in chastity cages

AtomicBlackPill

AtomicBlackPill

Greycel
2d 4h 54m
I'm not even sure if ''cuck'' is the most appropriate term to describe this retarded redditor. He is naïve and out of touch with reality.

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★
138d 17h 9m
Voting age should be raised to whatever the age of consent law is then. If you're too retarded to know the risks of fucking and self admit you're a literal retard that is able to be "coerced" by someone even just a day older, you shouldn't be able to vote and affect other people.

Brains don't fully develop until they're 30 :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

PPEcel

PPEcel

KHHDV subhuman ricecel
★★★★★
147d 28m
WawelDragon1683 said:
The guy saw all his peer girls getting ravaged by chad adults. It broke him. imagine your crush getting fucked in every hole by some chad with a car and a house while you are still in school and can't compete at all. Same happened to me. Only in my case the girls that got fucked by adults since 15 as that is legal here. I feel sorry for the dude. AOC laws benefit only older chads that use young whores and cuck young men that can't compete. I kind of agree with him, but i am honest as to why. 100% this dude would fuck a underage girl if he could.
i cant tell if the redditor is a foid or not

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
66d 6h 13m
PPEcel said:
i cant tell if the redditor is a foid or not
if it's a doid she's just seething that all the adult chads that fucked her in her youth, dumped her after using her as their own private sex toy. She now hates men for it, btu it's all her fault.

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Recruit
★★★★★
10d 6h 6m
Ag of consent doesnt work because females fuck whoever they want and when they want. Be it 14, 15 or even 13. Girls dont care about consent shit when it comes to a attractive male.

It only exist to keep male hands away from young fertile females. This only works against unattractive males. Not good looking pussy-wetting males.

Eugenicelsarefunny

Eugenicelsarefunny

Coomercel
★★
4d 4h 9m
Lolimancer said:
they should increase it to 25, at least deny some normies their sex :feelsdevil:
I like this :feelsdevil:

T

tacotown2142

What doesn't kill you leaves permanent scars.
★★
4d 19h 53m
"from those creepy fuckers that are 30+ from trying to get in their pants because they can’t get women their age!"
"grown ass old gross fat balding Cheeto dust breathing “men”"

Weird how they're not concerned about attractive successful Leonardo DiCaprio-looking older men, just the unsuccessful ugly ones. That's what this is actually about. It's not about age, it's about them actively WANTING ugly men to be lonely and miserable.

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas.
★★★★★
132d 14h 48m
Optimal aoc: 8 yos

Legionarivs

Legionarivs

Vulpescel
★★★
44d 1h 56m
Imagine being so retarded to think that a 21 year old is still a "child" lmao :feelshaha:
Probably he's just a troll tbh

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
★★★★★
70d 17h 21m
What an idiot.

If it was that easy to "just privateforcemaxxx bro", someone would've done it already to stop globohomo.

These idiots are oppressing half of society, by causing men to get falsely accused of rape constantly, incels to get metood, people in general to get beaten, raped or killed due to europe's shitty border control, children groomed in schools, and fed hormones, etc. And they don't realize there's anything wrong because the media is on their side.

The way they see it, they're on the right side, the one everyone seems to agree with, except of course the evil inkler dissenters they're fighting. :soy: and they think no one would've "just set up a private force" by now? JFL
Legionarivs said:
Imagine being so retarded to think that a 21 year old is still a "child" lmao :feelshaha:
Probably he's just a troll tbh
he was mentally a child at 21, but 14yo stacy was sucking tyrone's cock

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
115d 8h 2m
Lolimancer said:
Nobody is ever obeying the age of consent though that's why its pointless, it exists solely to punish unattractive males who try to step outside of their lane, the sole purpose of age of consent laws were to limit "patriarchal power" and prevent women from marrying early

These laws were suggested and pushed by feminist organizations (you can look it up)

Everybody is still going to be fucking from 15 to 25 regardless, the law exists to protect women from ugly men, not to preserve any "innocence" or anything like that, 15 year old girls are sucking off the "cool guys" in the high school bathroom these days

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
★★★★
66d 5h 34m
Ask me how I know that this guy is a pedo? :dab:

erenyeager

erenyeager

26d 17h 15m
Lolimancer

Lolimancer

★★★★
71d 5h 10m
BlkPillPres said:
it exists solely to punish unattractive males who try to step outside of their lane,
I don't understand why it bothers people if an unattractive 25 year old does it with a 16 year old girl. The argument is always "that's creepy" ,they should keep their disgust to themselves lol.
BlkPillPres said:
to limit "patriarchal power"
Makes sense.

Ultimately I don't care cause aoc is 14 for me anyway. I can legaly dream about jb pussy

Last edited:
fast_curry

fast_curry

yuricel/ricecel who enjoys eating curry rice
20d 4m
Ika-Sama said:
Sex shouldn't be allowed until 70

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
★★★★★
47d 9h 23m
30 year old men fuck 20 year old women because they “can’t get women their age”??
Then goes on to basically say that the age of consent should be raised because a man of such low value (balding fat Cheeto breath) shouldn’t be able to fuck someone of such high value (14 year old girl). Does this retard know that foid value only goes down with age?

he/she/them probabaly also thinks the voting age should be lowered to 16. Probabaly thinks 16 year old feminists/leftists have a post-history utopia all figured out
There’s tons of wrongthink in that wall of text tbh I’m surprised Reddit hasn’t banned him. For one, he’s basically saying girls have no agency until atleast after 21. No big yikes?

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
75d 6h 44m
WØLF said:
I knew it was a man before I even clicked on this thread. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a foid seethe this hard over AoC laws. Funny how it’s always bluepilled cucks/soys/betas who throw violent tantrums over issues that the foids they white knight don’t even give as much of a fuck about :feelskek:
True, women dont want this because they know what they did at that age. Why most people presume men is taking advantage out of women?

Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★
5d 7h 14m
Of course all these "It is so cweepie that an older guy dates a way younger perfectly legal consenting adult" has ultimately no other goal than raising the age of consent and criminalizing these relationships. In way older times, there used to be bans on interracial relationships, these were abolished on the legal level because people realized that it was discriminatory, ridiculous and you can't criminalize relationships.

And yet, here we are going, on our way to stratify what relationships people are allowed to pursue on the basis of age. And I don't even mean AOC, I mean shit like "If you are 30 you can only date people from X age to Y age, if you are 40 you can only date people from X age to Y age". Truly this is the Jack Thompsom type conservatism and moralism of our time, the new conservatism and restrictions on people's ability to love will be born out of them.

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
66d 14h 26m
"enforce it"
This is what would happen to the average Redditor in confrontation
View: https://youtu.be/DjYVy-fonO8

0Energy0Happyness said:
22 years? a 14 year old foid is already a big whore imagine a 22 year old, these reddit cucks are fucking retarded

SerCel said:
They say that like most girls wait to 18 to have sex :feelskek:

What world do these fucking people live in?

Last edited:
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

Recruit
★★★
4d 13h 48m
Remember, age of consent doesn't exist for chad.

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Based!
★★★★★
80d 9h 47m
Snowstormhigh said:
"enforce it"
This is what would happen to the average Redditor in confrontation
View: https://youtu.be/DjYVy-fonO8
Haha nice
squirrelsonfire2 said:
Haha nice
Also I predicted they would start calling all white men who didn’t fly a blm flag while holding a rainbow dildo in their ass a karen

Gigacel

Gigacel

Shit Tier denim genes
★★★
1d 22h 54m
he’s a projecting pedo I guarantee it

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
73d 23h 38m
Ngl that made me kek:feelskek:

Imagine a bunch of fat, beck bearded soy boys with an average of 50 total testosterone in their bodies trying to use violence to push an agenda

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Captain
★★
13d 3h 20m
Next time they will try raise age of consent to 40+ :feelskek:

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
73d 23h 38m
yikerinos said:
he was mentally a child at 21, but 14yo stacy was sucking tyrone's cock
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Snowman888

Snowman888

Officer
★★★★★
11d 12h 37m
Walled roastie get mad because Chads and Tyrones only want youngs foids :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8