Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Violence and the male psyche

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

mentally crippled by sister-less teen years
★★★★★
I have a theory that the adolescent psyche informs who we are as an adult in the sociobiological heirarchy. In adolescence, violence is socially acceptable(and should be accepted in adulthood). However, this is frowned upon and there are many laws against violence. There are two types of kids, those who are on the receiving end of the violence and dont fight back, because they were trained and encouraged to be altruistic by cucked parents and teachers, and kids who do not have inhibition that are willing to dispatch violence on those they deem weird. Violence is integral to the male psyche. So those who are willing to be violent eventually grow out of it and become well formed adults that are go getters while those that were acting mature eventually atrophy into a depressive sheep mentality. Those that have figured this out though know that it is too late.

People are much more violent than they seem. It's natural.

If you're discouraged from violence from early age, that means that your relatives and people around you see you as a pushover cuck and don't want you to fight for your life.
Chads and dominant guys encouraged from the young age to be violent and stand up for themselves/protect their dignity.

i like violence but i would only do it in VR gore games like in this video