Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vidyacels GTFIH What is the best site to download repacks from

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
I mostly use FitGirl repacks but it doesn’t have some of the games I’m looking for. Would appreciate if cels give me names of trustworthy sites :feelsaww:

I used to download a lot from rgmechanix cuz they had very compressed files and internet back then was slow af

what specs does your computer need to play ps5 vidyagames?
(as in emulator)

what specs does your computer need to play ps5 vidyagames?
(as in emulator)
No idea, I've been out of the vidya scene for years now. I built my current PC back in 2017 and it can handle Far Cry 5 (released in 2019) at ultra 60+ FPS
I used to download a lot from rgmechanix cuz they had very compressed files and internet back then was slow af
Is it safe?

No idea, I've been out of the vidya scene for years now. I built my current PC back in 2017 and it can handle Far Cry 5 (released in 2019) at ultra 60+ FPS

Is it safe?
My old compaq @Intel atom from 2009 can run up to game boy advanced games and some nintendo ds games.
I want to kill myself.

What games are you looking for

My old compaq @Intel atom from 2009 can run up to game boy advanced games and some nintendo ds games.
I want to kill myself.
My hp from 2011 can barely run anything aaa that came after 2013 . With a whirring whizzing fan and a broken screen of course

My hp from 2011 can barely run anything aaa that came after 2013 . With a whirring whizzing fan and a broken screen of course
is it intel atom?, cause mine takes a heavy fucking time only to load this forum and it is not even my internet

Not really, back in 2011 everyone had intel atom and they performed pretty nice on older rpg games.
Hearing from someone having an old core makes me believe you had pretty much a lot of money back then or you just bought off later on with a minor price.

haven't played vidya in months

Currynigger government
36198.jpg
My ancestor :)