Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [Video] Why Everyone Hates Asian Men

lennox

lennox

Amelie Cheung fan
★★★★★
Based ricepiller Hans Why explains the hatred of asian men in western society. He makes a call to arms to unite against asian-hating noodles and whites. The normies are getting racepilled

i'm glad that i was born white and not born asian

I wish I was asian

asians are cocky fuckers i was visiting a medieval castle once and ricefag tourists cut me off while i was walking :lasereyes: the nerve the fucking nerve

We are hated because the fact is simple - it's fine to hate us. For example, the old Asians kept getting robbed etc.

Had rices acted like the imperial japanese (most similar thing to Muslims these days), none of this would happen.

That dude is some shitlib. Asian men aren't hated really by anyone except by blacks & their own femoids.

asians are cocky fuckers i was visiting a medieval castle once and ricefag tourists cut me off while i was walking :lasereyes: the nerve the fucking nerve
Yeah its pretty common. I went to a chinese grocery store and some old lady rammed her cart into me because i wasn't walking fast enough.

That dude is some shitlib. Asian men aren't hated really by anyone except by blacks & their own femoids.
We are hated because the fact is simple - it's fine to hate us. For example, the old Asians kept getting robbed etc.

Had rices acted like the imperial japanese (most similar thing to Muslims these days), none of this would happen.
Alot of the examples in the videos aren't necessarily hate but just a complete lack of respect. Nobody gives a shit about asian guys because they are passive and easy to bully. If asian guys started darktriadmaxxing and acting like niggers they would definitely get alot of hate though. I think thats why curries get more hate than east asians. They are lower inhib and actively try to get into positions of power instead of just being stemcels.

We are hated for our looks simple as that racism is lookism. Being asian is physically a deformity and people are designed to scan out and exclude deformities. Simple as that that explains 90% of hatred against asians

@Lv99_BixNood thots? start watching from 16:20

Yeah its pretty common. I went to a chinese grocery store and some old lady rammed her cart into me because i wasn't walking fast enough.
im waiting for total chigger death any moment now
just 2 more weeks until taiwan crisis escalates :feelshmm:

it’s because Asians are the only global competition whites have, every other ethnicity outside of Europe and East Asia is NGMI

the blacks, hispanics, and working class whites view us as rich and successful

the noodlewhores project their self hate onto us rice men

the white feminists are extremely biased against us. and so the other non-white foids that emulate white foids adopt the same mindset.

non-asian men want our foids but we don't want theirs as much so they resort to underhanded racial bullying tactics as they view us as competition for noodlewhores. we don't view them as competition as we east asian men know that we are racially/culturally superior to them. "proud" as non-asians who live around us perceive how we asian men are. call it cope but thats just how things are.

we may seem very nice and polite but we say tons of negative things about non-east asians.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back