Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [VIDEO] What women are like now: primal, masculine, confrontational, & always presenting men a sexual challenge & provocation to keep them disturbed.

I personally like women who are into fitness but rarely any is these are only a very small percentage of women no one really is like this nornally

They'll all turn feminine and submissive the instant a chad is nearby :feelsclown:

Still weak and inferior

Not all, but alot of western foids are.

Why tf is she wasting time with this bullshit?

THE PURPOSE OF THE FEMALE BODY IS TO GET CREAMPIED BY MAN AND BIRTH THEM CHILDREN.

That's literally it.

Why tf is she wasting time with this bullshit?
Because women have determined that a combination of masculinity and mesmerizing female hypersexuality is the ideal weapon for conquering and enslaving men into worshiping and serving them.

That's just a regular german woman.

Unsurprisingly, this correlates heavily with dip in mens T-levels, and the increase in foids T-levels.

In fact, foids merely behaving in a manner such as what you discerned raises their T-levels:

A study published today by researchers from the University of Michigan found that women who play-acted scenarios that gave them power over someone else showed an increase in testosterone production, proving that gendered socialization and cultural norms factor along with biological makeup when it comes to testosterone levels.

I know her, she's from the WWE. She has an amazing brapper. I imagine shits the size of houses coming out of it.

She has an amazing brapper. I imagine shits the size of houses coming out of it.
:ahegao: :ahegao: :owo: :owo: Massive turds full of protein and nutrition!

I know her, she's from the WWE. She has an amazing brapper. I imagine shits the size of houses coming out of it.
slutty gym dom mommies with wide hips = longer and larger intestines = big protein poops = nutrition

slutty gym dom mommies with wide hips = longer and larger intestines = big protein poops = nutrition
Big BBC poop that clogs the toilet

Big BBC poop that clogs the toilet
Imagine the sexual stimulation their assholes get from those solid poop logs! They are basically dildos! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Lol. And on top of the boxing, she’s wearing pants that are literally designed to wedge between her asscheeks to let them hang out and jiggle so she can show them off. Fucking clown motherfucking world we are living in, my brocel.