Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy (VIDEO) Ricecel teen fights back against negress attacking him and then nigger males come to beat him up

I swear, ChingChongs and NigNogs are natural enemies

Based ricecel I would fight side by side with him if i was there with a baseball bat( in gta 5)

Based ricecel I would fight side by side with him if i was there with a baseball bat( in gta 5)
Use their head as batting practice (in Baseball)

Better homeschool than send to a nigger school

I was indifferent to this video.

I'll release my review of the Ashkenazim and other races today.

As a professor of niggerology, I can say that this is completely normal behavior. Africanus Nigerius Blackius often hunt in packs.

Japan/SK/China should team up and start invading and massacring the whole of Africa

You didn’t support both sides as a 5’3 blasian?

No. I'm not as interested in general society as I once was years ago.

Actually, today I'm slightly...

"Asian kid defends himself against group of female teens, then gets attacked by more male teens."

Why is it that as soon as blacks start acting like animals they suddenly become "teens"?

"Asian kid defends himself against group of female teens, then gets attacked by more male teens."

Why is it that as soon as blacks start acting like animals they suddenly become "teens"?
That sub says “teen” ironically. They are racepilled.

First comment I saw: "White supremacy in action. :soy::soy::soy:"

As a professor of niggerology, I can say that this is completely normal behavior. Africanus Nigerius Blackius often hunt in packs.
Africanus negrosis is fatal. Every country effected by it has less than 50 years to live.

Africanus negrosis is fatal. Every country effected by it has less than 50 years to live.
It's nice to meet a fellow scholar for an often underappreciated field. Yes, Africanus Nigerius Blackius is an invasive species, often scavenging what they can from welfare, EBT, food stamps, and theft. Quite a shame that animal rights activist groups such as BLM fight to preserve their status.

What are you looking at me like that for? I will get me pal to shoot you with AR (in GTA ) @Sneir :feelsree::feelsree:
Why? so I can torment @Sneir some more with another warning :feelzez::feelsbaton:

Fucking simps. Should've ryped the foids along with rice.

Those simps deserved to be raped by horny male hippo to death while screaming in agony. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
These coons need to be obliterated by Bruce lee roundhouse kick (In movie)

Good on the rice for sticking up for himself. I scrolled down before my eyes could be soiled from the sickening sight of the apes jumping in. Hopefully the rice returns with an AR-15 and enacts his revenge on them (in Super Ultra Dead Rising 3' Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX + α).

3 monkeys couldn't take ricecel down.

Staunch. Respect.

FsafaSDSA

The comments are based as fuck.

AAAAAAAAAA the rage.

It's nice to meet a fellow scholar for an often underappreciated field. Yes, Africanus Nigerius Blackius is an invasive species, often scavenging what they can from welfare, EBT, food stamps, and theft. Quite a shame that animal rights activist groups such as BLM fight to preserve their status.
View: https://gfycat.com/flashynewgrackle

The Sheboon Dindu Nuffin SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Cutting off simps testicles would prove effective In GTA V!
Simps never interfere preemptive to avoid violence, they always let the foid to provoke the fight and hit the guy, but once the guy fights back they are ready to lynch the guy.
TLDR if you don't want your bitch smacked don't let her run her mouth.

I hope more asian men defend themselves. I will never back down if someone tries to attack me

the asian is a "kid."
the others are "teens."
ricecels will never be considered teens, let alone men.
they are either children or shriveled old elderlies.

Simps never interfere preemptive to avoid violence, they always let the foid to provoke the fight and hit the guy, but once the guy fights back they are ready to lynch the guy.
TLDR if you don't want your bitch smacked don't let her run her mouth.
We must ruin them

What a bunch of cucked nigglets. They need to be beaten by their moms (since no dad found).

Let's get real. Any race of men would jump in to save m'lady in trouble. That black girl shouldn't have tried to fight a male in the first place

Let's get real. Any race of men would jump in to save m'lady in trouble. That black girl shouldn't have tried to fight a male in the first place
The jungle bunnies were itching to beat him to begin with because he’s rice.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back