Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Video] [India] Boyfriend beats Girlfriend when she asks him to marry her.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/yogitabhayana/status/1606593005544411136

> The man is now absconding
> The girl has refused to proceed any legal action against him.

women love dark triad psychopathic narcissistic males to the point of risking death. It’s ovER

@Misogynist Curry 卐 can you translate this?

Her personality detector must’ve been off

Watch, incels will somehow get blamed for the behaviour of this violent sexhaver.

INCELS ARE SO BAD AND MURDERERS. I'M SCARED OF THAT MISOGYNISTIC PLACE WHAT INKWELS COULD BE PLANNING?.... meanwhile sexhavers.... lol

That's not violence, that how Chads express their love for these foids and they love it.

Beating the shit out of this foid was the way this Indian Chad used to accept the proposal and to show how happy he was, and I'm sure she enjoyed every minute of it.

Most empathic ethnic

No rules for Chad

He is not a Chad you morons.
For her he is. Doubt she has many options where she's from, Chad is subjective depending on where in the world you are.

Meanwhile we can't even get women to look our way let alone beg for our companionship. Lucky fucker

fucking retarded shitskin niggers

It’s impossible to be incel if you’re low inhib and low IQ

With that combo you will just get sex naturally the same way wild animals do

She loves him even more now

Bro I was having a bad day but this cheered me up lol I laughed so hard at this harder than I have in years gg :feelskek: :feelsaww:

@NiggerMan doxxed

@Tryna Ascend funny ass video lmao

@NiggerMan doxxed
tbh no, I am a misogynist but not retarded
to face criminal charges. Hitting a girl should be more of a psychological thing, you exploit them emotionally they come back for more. Gotta keep em hooked on that emotional ride. Hitting them like an animal is only going to make them hate you. A lot of Pajeets are lowIQ and often make impulsive decisions like this guy. Over for him tbh.

Bet she got wet while getting beaten up. Personality detector machine broke

Goddamn, that curry put his back into it.

Cope, no low IQ/inhib for your face.

Most empathic ethnic
says the race who holocausted 2 continents jfl. forcefully drugged hundreds of millions of chinks.

this is true. Low IQ and low inhib even if ugly means you will probably get some pussy eventually. Women love these type of violent dumbfucks. They love the drama, the pain, the suffering from fucking these men

Meanwhile we can't even get women to look our way let alone beg for our companionship. Lucky fucker
truth. Women love fucking these abusive niggers. Kind men like us come last.

Why did this dumb currynigger take her as his girlfriend if he didn’t plan on marrying her if it went well????
he's too low IQ probably. Should have just told her to wait another few years

Both based and retarded. Why would you not accept her since it's probably going to be his only chance?

This Currypuff should send this to WWE Raw as his audition tape. Sign him up Triple H .

That's not violence, that how Chads express their love for these foids and they love it.

Beating the shit out of this foid was the way this Indian Chad used to accept the proposal and to show how happy he was, and I'm sure she enjoyed every minute of it.

she likes his personalitee hee. thevguy clearly is a shower taker and a hair cutter.

this is why i am an inwell. i don't know how to beat up foids.

THIS low inhib mogs me.

INCELS ARE SO BAD AND MURDERERS. I'M SCARED OF THAT MISOGYNISTIC PLACE WHAT INKWELS COULD BE PLANNING?.... meanwhile sexhavers.... lol
IT will say foid was groomed and manipulated.

women love dark triad psychopathic narcissistic males to the point of risking death. It’s ovER

@Misogynist Curry 卐 can you translate this?
Both probably had sex, so foid badgers him to marry her since mostly man don't marry non virgin foids in curryland, he gets infuriated by her badgering, tells the camerman to stop filming and starts beating the shit out of her while cursing.

ITards will somehow say this guy has a better personality than us.

Not only is he abusive, he is literally retarded since he knows he's being filmed. Could've easily just waited until they were alone and got away with it, since the foid didn't press charges herself.

View: https://twitter.com/yogitabhayana/status/1606593005544411136

> The man is now absconding
> The girl has refused to proceed any legal action against him.

Horrific.

I hope he gets what's coming.

Both probably had sex, so foid badgers him to marry her since mostly man don't marry non virgin foids in curryland, he gets infuriated by her badgering, tells the camerman to stop filming and starts beating the shit out of her while cursing.

Horrific.

I hope he gets what's coming.
He will get more pussy probably

Jesus why are they retarded man

Imagine how wet she was.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6