Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Video I took when I was 21 at this halloween party my black south african cool friend took me to, cuz he knows one of the roomate guys there from the

fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-

View: https://i.imgur.com/vmDD6yb.mp4

some fucking roided piece of shit italian guy on fucking drugs faggot named vinny got mad at me and spazzzzed and made fun of my early signs of balding. no girl liked me fuck them all
my dumb friend prob lying but said he left with a girl after, as we drove off btw, i saw his dumb friends run out of the house, him and his friend and peak from the corner of the house thinking I went that way, tryna find me and jump me but i already was in the car behind them seeing them lol.
NO GIRL LIKED ME. ONLY ONE GIRL I SAID HI TO SHE WAS NICE AND I SAID I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER.

NO GIRL LIKED ME I WAS THE UGLY WEIRDO JEW LOOKING GUY NO GIRL LIKED

ngl if you're not lying, then you got some serious balls.
i'd be too scared to post a photo/vid i took on my phone, because it would be a dead giveway who i am irl if someone i knew saw it

Mirin your severe autism OP

View: https://i.imgur.com/vmDD6yb.mp4

some fucking roided piece of shit italian guy on fucking drugs faggot named vinny got mad at me and spazzzzed and made fun of my early signs of balding. no girl liked me fuck them all
my dumb friend prob lying but said he left with a girl after, as we drove off btw, i saw his dumb friends run out of the house, him and his friend and peak from the corner of the house thinking I went that way, tryna find me and jump me but i already was in the car behind them seeing them lol.
NO GIRL LIKED ME. ONLY ONE GIRL I SAID HI TO SHE WAS NICE AND I SAID I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER.

NO GIRL LIKED ME I WAS THE UGLY WEIRDO JEW LOOKING GUY NO GIRL LIKED

Ok nigger lover

ngl if you're not lying, then you got some serious balls.
i'd be too scared to post a photo/vid i took on my phone, because it would be a dead giveway who i am irl if someone i knew saw it
No one cares irl.