Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Video games and weed is the best cope.

highschooldropout

highschooldropout

Banned
-
Smoking weed and playing video games is the best cope in my opinion it feels good and the high makes the game more immersive I feel like im.actually there.

Smoking weed and playing video games is the best cope in my opinion it feels good and the high makes the game more immersive I feel like im.actually there.
good idea

good idea
Thank you I see it like entering a different dimension for a while where the only objective is having fun and u have a chance at winning vs real life where I have to worry about procreation and being inferior to most people and the fact I probably won't win.

Not even that anymore. Videogames have becoming boring for me and weed worsens my sleep quality and quantity

I love marijuana

Pron and YouTube mostly
I'm starting not to like youtube all I see is foids getting married or good looking people since they get more fans and looks uhhhhhh fuck youtube i only go on there for ufc fights now.

I'm starting not to like youtube all I see is foids getting married or good looking people since they get more fans and looks uhhhhhh fuck youtube i only go on there for ufc fights now.

Click on "don't recommend" and don't watch videos that are similiar then it should go away naturally

Oh yes and this forum of course i also a good cope for me
Facts I recently found this forum and everything makes sense now. What kind of youtube videos keep u entertained? Do you watch funny videos?

Facts I recently found this forum and everything makes sense now. What kind of youtube videos keep u entertained? Do you watch funny videos?

Most ones i watch are DBDR and some german YouTubers. i also sometimes listen to Hip-Hop

Good if you can still enjoy such basic copes like that. I can't at all. I can only enjoy food and occasionally reading. And going for walks with no normalfags around. Otherwise I just screw around on the internet nothing else feels good mane.

Good if you can still enjoy such basic copes like that. I can't at all. I can only enjoy food and occasionally reading. And going for walks with no normalfags around. Otherwise I just screw around on the internet nothing else feels good mane.
I'll be honest if it wasn't for weed I wouldn't even enjoy gaming I'd be on YouTube all day injesting garbage to prevent myself from thinking.

Yes, people tend to reproduce more when resources are plentiful. This is because when resources such as food, water, and shelter are abundant, individuals have greater access to the resources needed to support a larger family size. In addition, when resources are plentiful, individuals may feel more secure and confident about their ability to provide for their offspring, which can increase their desire to reproduce.

fuck yeah especially hentai games

Yes, people tend to reproduce more when resources are plentiful. This is because when resources such as food, water, and shelter are abundant, individuals have greater access to the resources needed to support a larger family size. In addition, when resources are plentiful, individuals may feel more secure and confident about their ability to provide for their offspring, which can increase their desire to reproduce.

it's most time the opposite in reality. Rich countries tend to have a low birth rate while poor countries birth rates explode

Not for long. Do this long enough and you will have a huge tolerance to the weed you will only feel high for around 20/30 minutes , some people end up smoking like 6 + times a day to try and chase that high. eventually the video games get more and more boring too. This will only leave you feeling empty . Quit all drugs and video games and become a Muslim to find true peace

I had a really bad experience greening out on weed, haven't smoked or hit a pen since

Not for long. Do this long enough and you will have a huge tolerance to the weed you will only feel high for around 20/30 minutes , some people end up smoking like 6 + times a day to try and chase that high. eventually the video games get more and more boring too. This will only leave you feeling empty . Quit all drugs and video games and become a Muslim to find true peace
Hmmmm very interesting take. The last time I quit weed though I almost roped because I felt truly awful how is Allah gonna replace my dopamine?

I just took a weed gummy. It should kick in about 1 hour - 1 hour and a half from now.

i only use cbd weed these days

How u feeling?
Well, I am now sober in the morrning; and from what I can remember, it seemed to work pretty well because when I went watch Youtube in my bed; almost 45 minutes had passed like it was 5 because my gummies were dilating my perception of time.

Well, I am now sober in the morrning; and from what I can remember, it seemed to work pretty well because when I went watch Youtube in my bed; almost 45 minutes had passed like it was 5 because my gummies were dilating my perception of time.
How often do u use marijuana?

it was until i discovered opiates

it was until i discovered opiates
Mmmmmmmmmmm I'd love some of them honestly if I can't ascend by 35 I'll become a painpill junkie and eventually shoot fentynal and say fuck life in gta 5.

I dont even know where to get weed

How do I know if its a cigar with weed gringo
It looks skinnier than a regular cigar and has a distinct smell just walk up and spark a conversation and ask if they know any plugs honestly just be nice respect goes a long way even amongst ruthless drug dealers in gta 5.

Hmmmm very interesting take. The last time I quit weed though I almost roped because I felt truly awful how is Allah gonna replace my dopamine?
You replace it with prayer 5 times a day. That's your new drug. Instant peace and tranquility

You replace it with prayer 5 times a day. That's your new drug. Instant peace and tranquility
That's what a friend of mine did I guess it's worth a shot.