Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Video games and weed is the best cope.

Well, I quit all drugs a long time ago.
But I love coffee.
I will drink a cup, play a game, drink a cup, play a game.
But have you ever tried LSD and video games?
Funny thing is, weed is now legal in my part of USA, but I don’t smoke weed anymore.
You can just go to a shop and buy marijuana.
I never thought this day would come when I was a young pothead.

weed good
Smoking weed and playing video games is the best cope in my opinion it feels good and the high makes the game more immersive I feel like im.actually there.
Yes, generally even in my older age starting at 37-40, I still get enjoyment from toking up and playing certain games. As time moves along, it's become games which are not too immersive, it's a way to avoid the sadness of any story line which might trigger a bad high feeling. Best is to do it in moderation and enjoy. Same with watching good television series.

You replace it with prayer 5 times a day. That's your new drug. Instant peace and tranquility
This is a cope which definitely does not fullfill the place that weed + a cold drink + my vape + video games does for me! Thats a dank combo yall^

@The Enforcer
@Govid_Dorious
@highschooldropout
@GrodanBoll
@Toxic_Manbabby

Not even that anymore. Videogames have becoming boring for me and weed worsens my sleep quality and quantity
You need to do it in moderation and line it up with other good copes. Not just sit around and roast all day.

Last edited:
I can’t smoke weed because of my job, so video games and building scale model tanks/aircraft are my only copes.

used to back in college and uni but stopped now. though sometimes my brother buys edibles and i'll take one on the odd occasion. fun to play tf2 when ur baked

You need to do it in moderation and line it up with other good copes. Not just sit around and roast all day.

I'm planning on buying new games, maybe that'll help to cope

I can’t smoke weed because of my job, so video games and building scale model tanks/aircraft are my only copes.
It doesn't have to be smoked. You can take THC gummies like me. Unless, you're saying that your job has micromanagers that would catch you taking them or something.

It doesn't have to be smoked. You can take THC gummies like me. Unless, you're saying that your job has micromanagers that would catch you taking them or something.
My job has regular drug testing.

Those are such faggot traits hahahahahahahahaha

Got any vidya recommendations? I'm struggling to find anything worth playing these days. Don't care about genre as long as it's good.