Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

weed is blackpilling

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
smoking weed rn and i dont just know about the black pill i feel it in my heart.

I'd love to smoke some cyanide rn

smoking weed rn and i dont just know about the black pill i feel it in my heart.
You know every time I get high I wish I was sober just like every time I'm sober I wish I was high I'm not going to lie I just don't like this reality at all I've been smoking hemp products for the last year and a half and I'm not too sure if I'm becoming dependent on it or not but I have anxiety attacks quite a bit when I'm off of it I talk to this one guy on Telegram and he told me that it will take two weeks to get my brain chemistry corrected which is fine and then I can once in awhile go back to it where the high will be much more intense can't wait I'm also fasting and dieting at the same time so all I have now to stimulate myself is vaping and coffee wish me luck boyos