Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Video Game Companies You Hate The Most?

Regenerator

Regenerator

JBWfag extermination advocate
★★★★★
For me in no order

- Ubisoft
- EA
- Insomniac
- Rocksteady
- Rockstar
- Naughty Dog
- Activision
- Cd Project Red

Most of these lived long enough to see themselves become the villain.

Any ZOG company

Unironically Nintendo despite being a Nintendofag.

Game Freak sucks

Activision and especially CD Projekt RED are among my favourite videogame companies

Ubisoft, EA and Activision are probably my top hated ones.

Insomniac and Rock Steady I don't know, what games have they made?

I really don't like Rockstar, but they have really good games, so I am a bit torn.

I haven't heard that bad stuff about Naughty Dog, what have they done? I thought they were doing mostly singleplayer stuff like Uncharted and it doesn't have any egregious microtransactions.

I don't really hate CD project red. Yes, they fucked up the marketing for their last game but it is still decent and most importantly, they are maybe the only AAA producer who has DRM free games and that's worth a lot to me.

Capcom - For trying to take every single cent out of people through various means. They re-released Street Fighter 2 how many times exactly? And they won't stop because retards will keep paying them money just so they can play the same game yet again with another ""new"" character that is probably just another ryu clone.
Atlus - Fucking hate what they did with the Persona series after 2. Also hate how they are focusing on Persona mainly while SMT got reduced to secondary stuff. In short, another extremely money hungry jap company.
Rockstar - Their golden era games are god-tier (Manhunt 1-2, GTA 3/VC) but again, money....They sold themselves out starting with SA and started to distance themselves from what GTA used to be. GTA VI's trailer was extremely disappointing, it was like watching stupid advertisement for some reality on MTV. Also, hate how later GTA games don't have as much freedom when it comes to solving missions. GTA 3 or VC gave you a mission objective and it was most of the time up to you how you wanted to do it.

ubisoft naughty dog insomniac square enix(for sucking sony's dick)

Capcom - For trying to take every single cent out of people through various means. They re-released Street Fighter 2 how many times exactly? And they won't stop because retards will keep paying them money just so they can play the same game yet again with another ""new"" character that is probably just another ryu clone.
Atlus - Fucking hate what they did with the Persona series after 2. Also hate how they are focusing on Persona mainly while SMT got reduced to secondary stuff. In short, another extremely money hungry jap company.
Rockstar - Their golden era games are god-tier (Manhunt 1-2, GTA 3/VC) but again, money....They sold themselves out starting with SA and started to distance themselves from what GTA used to be. GTA VI's trailer was extremely disappointing, it was like watching stupid advertisement for some reality on MTV. Also, hate how later GTA games don't have as much freedom when it comes to solving missions. GTA 3 or VC gave you a mission objective and it was most of the time up to you how you wanted to do it.
well tbf capcom and atlus are only company that are making fun video games at the moment without any political agenda although fuck atlus for making me buy their games multiple times at full price

Unironically Nintendo despite being a Nintendofag.
nintendo makes good games tho also they treat their employees well in 2014 nintendo ceo cut off his salary to avoid layoffs unlike cucks at sony rockstar ea epic and ubisoft and not to mention big old microsoft only thing i hate about nintendo is their ancient approach to copyright law

BETHESDA : they have some great universes, yet they cant make games, they refuse too innovate, fix the engine just needs upgrades and whatnot, the best fallout games was not even made by them.

KONAMI: im a yugioh-tard and they abuse us too hell and back, had too quite because i got prized out. they also got rid of video games in general, i liked quite a few of those games, like Contra.

CREATIVE ASSEMBLY: FUCKERS RUIN TOTAL WAR; DLC NIGHTMARE NEEDS TOO BUY 3 60+ $$$ GAMES JUST TOO UNLOCK A GAME MODE AND YOU NEED TOO BUY 3 GAMES WORTH OF FUCKING DLC

and i hate EA and the other AAA studios but those 3 especially because they have made some of my favorite games and now they have water them down and reduced those series too retarded filth

Ubisoft, EA and Activision are probably my top hated ones.

Insomniac and Rock Steady I don't know, what games have they made?

I really don't like Rockstar, but they have really good games, so I am a bit torn.

I haven't heard that bad stuff about Naughty Dog, what have they done? I thought they were doing mostly singleplayer stuff like Uncharted and it doesn't have any egregious microtransactions.

I don't really hate CD project red. Yes, they fucked up the marketing for their last game but it is still decent and most importantly, they are maybe the only AAA producer who has DRM free games and that's worth a lot to me.
spider man 2 is more than enough reason you need to hate insomniac :feelskek:

spider man 2 is more than enough reason you need to hate insomniac :feelskek:
Wait, I think I am out of the loop on this one? I don't really care about that too much because I only have a PC and a Switch and don't use the Switch currently and I think Spiderman is Playstation-exclusive?

well tbf capcom and atlus are only company that are making fun video games at the moment without any political agenda although fuck atlus for making me buy their games multiple times at full price
>atlus
>without any political agenda
You mean that company that for Idk how many decades has been making games where the big bad is literally the christian god? Not to mention how their games always push the meme about how social darwinism and egoism are cool and okay? Their games are extremely anti-western in nature and christophobic.

Thoughts on 2024 sports v0 vu3u5rnouvad1

>atlus
>without any political agenda
You mean that company that for Idk how many decades has been making games where the big bad is literally the christian god? Not to mention how their games always push the meme about how social darwinism and egoism are cool and okay? Their games are extremely anti-western in nature and christophobic.
I am a hindu curry they also use hindu gods in demeaning manner but i aint religious so doesnt matter to me although its far less compared to christians i dont give a shit about western politics if they really are anti western then i am buying their every game

Wait, I think I am out of the loop on this one? I don't really care about that too much because I only have a PC and a Switch and don't use the Switch currently and I think Spiderman is Playstation-exclusive?
Owning a switch with pc jfl at this situation

I am a hindu curry they also use hindu gods in demeaning manner but i aint religious so doesnt matter to me although its far less compared to christians i dont give a shit about western politics if they really are anti western then i am buying their every game
Their games are interesting for sure but repetitive in story, characters and themes overall. If Atlus had the balls they would make Allah a villain in one of their games. But ofc that won't happen. Nobody wants to get beheaded. So they continue to insult what they can get away with.

Their games are interesting for sure but repetitive in story, characters and themes overall. If Atlus had the balls they would make Allah a villain in one of their games. But ofc that won't happen. Nobody wants to get beheaded. So they continue to insult what they can get away with.
Bro how do you make allah villain he doesn't have a form no backstory like all religious gods. Also i havent seen any persona game with christian gods as villains they are all they just supreme being only thing i see them is using angels as persona which like i said they do with hindu gods as well. How you gonna make allah a persona lol

ANd made modding a headache if it werent good games i would have avoided them
I have avoided these games for the most part ... until once I got weak because they were in a humble bundle and I forgot why I knew the names of these games, but hadn't bought them yet.

343 industries has consistently shit the bed every single time they've been handed the opportunity to prove and redeem themselves.

Bro how do you make allah villain he doesn't have a form no backstory like all religious gods. Also i havent seen any persona game with christian gods as villains they are all they just supreme being only thing i see them is using angels as persona which like i said they do with hindu gods as well. How you gonna make allah a persona lol
YHWH is the final villain in both SMT 2 and SMT 4 and he is referred to throughout the whole series. SMT is one big fuck you to the christian god basically. You can make Allah into a villain the same way you make the god of christianity and judaism into the final boss in your video games. But again like I said, nobody dares to disrespect Islam because everyone is afraid of beheading. Persona is a different series, it's branched off from SMT. Persona 5's final boss is also a reference to God, btw. The symbolism isn't just made up, the devs are pushing satanic propaganda in every game.

YHWH is the final villain in both SMT 2 and SMT 4 and he is referred to throughout the whole series. SMT is one big fuck you to the christian god basically. You can make Allah into a villain the same way you make the god of christianity and judaism into the final boss in your video games. But again like I said, nobody dares to disrespect Islam because everyone is afraid of beheading. Persona is a different series, it's branched off from SMT. Persona 5's final boss is also a reference to God, btw. The symbolism isn't just made up, the devs are pushing satanic propaganda in every game.
Maybe you are right but western politics dont matter to me i never thought of these games like anti christian propoganda

Maybe you are right but western politics dont matter to me i never thought of these games like anti christian propoganda
That's cool, I don't want to take away your enthusiasm for these games. They are interesting and even good in their own right. I play some of them from time to time. Just shared my opinions about them. Have fun playing them, incelbro.

That's cool, I don't want to take away your enthusiasm for these games. They are interesting and even good in their own right. I play some of them from time to time. Just shared my opinions about them. Have fun playing them, incelbro.
Thanks

anything triple anus, anything weebshit, anything soulslike

Ubisoft for being pozzed, and killing good franchises under their belt like Driver and Call of Juarez. Also the Crew 1.

Same as EA and Activision with their constant killing offs of their older games. At least EA brought back a few old games in their lineup a couple months back, but they also killed off Medal of Honor. And the amount of titles that (old) Activision killed off is downright criminal.

The shit that these companies do in general are downright criminal. Still won't forgive Activision for one day making all the James Bond games unbuyable digitally when I attempted to buy them the day after they got delisted on Steam.

Last edited:
For me in no order

- Ubisoft
- EA
- Insomniac
- Rocksteady
- Rockstar
- Naughty Dog
- Activision
- Cd Project Red

bethesda

Ubisoft for being pozzed, and killing good franchises under their belt like Driver and Call of Juarez. Also the Crew 1.
They murdered poor Rayman so bad that nobody remembers that it's skeleton was once a great franchise with many games. Same could be said about Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia.
When it comes to EA they have so many dead franchises and studios that it's hard to count and i just found out that those dipshits also holds rights for the Warlords Battlecry, ofc we will never get a next game because those niggerkikes only love normieslop like fifa.

You got all mine except nintendo... fuck nintendo for taking down vimm's

Blizzard they are fucking faggots

They murdered poor Rayman so bad that nobody remembers that it's skeleton was once a great franchise with many games. Same could be said about Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia.
When it comes to EA they have so many dead franchises and studios that it's hard to count and i just found out that those dipshits also holds rights for the Warlords Battlecry, ofc we will never get a next game because those niggerkikes only love normieslop like fifa.
Yep. It's ridiculous how many of these franchises these money grubbing fucks throw into an eternal pit.

For me in no order

- Ubisoft
- EA
- Insomniac
- Rocksteady
- Rockstar
- Naughty Dog
- Activision
- Cd Project Red

ea is the shittiest of them all ngl

I hate Disney even though they're not games

You got all mine except nintendo... fuck nintendo for taking down vimm's
those cunts also took down yuzu emulator now we only have ryujinx which in some games have bad performance/compability

EA destroyed so many studios.

I don't really hate any of them.
If the games are shit or cucking me, I'll just not play them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back