Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal VIDEO: Dead Ukrainian soldiers floating in pools of their own blood. Total massacre!

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

These troops are from the Zenit cauldron which was captured by Russia yesterday.

pointless deaths

Thanks America

fighting bravely to the last Ukranian :feelskek:

women most affected

Jewkraine gonna lose the war. Many husbands, son loses their lives in war.

Wish i never get drafted

Jewkraine gonna lose the war. Many husbands, son loses their lives in war.

Wish i never get drafted
And like I've said before about the ukraine war, those foids who fled will never return to their homeland.
And you can bet your ass that when men in the US, UK and elsewhere get drafted to go fight the russians, nobody will want foids to be drafted to fight.
The people won;'t and the cucked government won't.

The only activism I'll support is anti war, none of them would have thought this would happen 2 years ago

I'd be scared if I was a Taiwanese citizen looking at this.

This could very well be Taiwan's fate in the coming decades if they don't tone it down. Unlike the Russians I think the Chinese would have zero problems annihlating the entire Island nation. I'm talking about completely leveling the entire country to the ground. If you read Chinese history, mass wholesale slaughter of entire populations was common. China would simply re-colonize/rebuild the island.

We all know damn well America is going down the drain. Non-white americans in general are not as anti-china or anti-russian and If anything non-white americans are more anti-israel.

I predict that the next major geo-political storm in the coming decades will be in the middle east with Israel. Israel will expand and they will justify it for security reasons. It's neighbors are weak.

Europe and America will be more black and brown and East Asia will become older and much smaller.

I'm not a big fan of the whole jew conspiracy thing but I can't help it to realize that maybe this was their plan after all. I mean if you examine geo-politics as far as likely scenarios and the global demographic shift/decline, maybe Jews really are trying to take over the world. They wanna kill off whites and east asians because whites and east asians are realistically their biggest threat to global domination while their middle eastern neighbors are their immediate but not so much an existential threat/formidable enemy.

I mean ask yourself why America hates Russia, China, the Middle East, and North Korea so damn much. Those countries aren't aligned, they do their own things, and are big potential threats to Israel in the future. Jews want their Anglo lapdogs to fight those countries I just mentioned.

Last edited:
Brutal asf they are getting rid of slavcels for good

Surely their gfs are mourning their deaths

The only activism I'll support is anti war, none of them would have thought this would happen 2 years ago
No, none of them thought the war would take this long to start after 2014

Another reason why it's best to run from war.
yeah if i was born in jewkraine (thank god i wasnt) i would have just run away to goymany in january 2022 when it was pretty clear that was russia was about to invade.

yeah if i was born in jewkraine (thank god i wasnt) i would have just run away to goymany in january 2022 when it was pretty clear that was russia was about to invade.

Daily reminder that *nobody* cares about men dying and suffering. Many even consider men to be obliged to die like that so Goldman can make profit. Kill the draftman. Behead the draftman. Roundhouse kick a draftman into the concrete. Slam dunk a draftman baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy feds. Defecate in a the draftmans food. Launch the draftman into the sun. Stir fry the draftman in a wok. Toss the draftman into active volcanoes. Urinate into a the draftmans gas tank. Judo throw the draftman into a wood chipper. Twist the draftmans heads off. Report the draftman to the IRS. Karate chop the draftman in half. Curb stomp the draftmans pregnant mom. Trap the draftman in quicksand. Crush the draftman in the trash compactor. Liquefy the draftman in a vat of acid. Eat the draftman. Dissect the draftman. Exterminate the draftman in the gas chamber. Stomp draftman skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate the draftman in the oven. Lobotomize the draftman. Mandatory abortions for the draftman. Grind draftman fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown the draftman in fried chicken grease. Vaporize the draftman with a ray gun. Kick old the draftman down the stairs. Feed the draftman to alligators. Slice the draftman with a katana.