Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Victoria's Secret introduces first underwear model with Down's syndrome

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★

:worryfeels: literally nothing is a liability for women, ever. her male equivalent was sucked out of the womb with a vacuum hose and flushed down the drain

omg, this is getting out of control :feelsree: :feelsping:
:worryfeels: literally nothing is a liability for women, ever. her male equivalent was sucked out of the womb with a vacuum hose and flushed down the drain
They are mocking men, I am sure they are.

The company is going through a bit of a crisis and they're trying to "reinvent" themselves by adding diversity shit

@Sneir see this shit

Even a mentally challenged woman can get a job meanwhile a man has to break his ass in order to get low-tier job
Well fuck, I sometimes wish I would have been a woman, everything would be so easy. I would be a bit retarded but people would just say that "She's quirky teeheee" :feelsclown:

I wonder how the other victoria secret models feel about that, because it used to be quite elite to be one. Now it means nothing.

Her titties looking kinda big though ngl

Why do downies look so similar jfl:lul:

@Diocel
This downie fogs Numedia Lezoul :lul:.

the only thing I'm mad about (not even going to get into how fucking creepy and ugly she looks) is that while growing up I would try to date/hit on Down Syndrome girls and multiple people told me to stop doing that and that it was bad/wrong to do yet here in 2022 down syndrome bitches are praised for being sluts and catapaulted to sexual icon status so which fucking is it? am i supposed to fuck down syndrome whores or not?

because if not how in the flying fuck is she a model. and if so, why the fuck did people make a big fuss over me trying to get into some downy poon?
(fyi yes. even down syndrome women rejected me because they also only want Chad and unlike a lot of women they are super serious and will tell you to your face that she wants Chad because down syndrome women are too stupid to know etiquette):feelsseriously:

That's so weird and predatory. Downies are subhuman compared to the rest of us; that's like sexualizing a dog or a horse. :feelsugh:

Shlomo is behind that retard foid campaign that is for sure.
Supported by his army of pedo "discord mods" "reddit mods" "twitter blu checkmarks"
:yes: Just more degeneracy being pushed on us all, courtesy of our (((masters))).

DTF?

(Marketing)

nah bro, let's not go there

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back