Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News VICE reports on something blackpilled as fuck: Curry Skin Bleaching Industry

Skin bleaching would work for curries they are just dark caucasoids
Not the ones with Australoid or Mongoloid admixture (most South and East Indians).

Slayers:

vs.

Mid-to-high tier normie:

Last edited:
Most tech was invented by Africans and the rice people had better philosophy and science before the greeks. Anyway, thats not so important. What is relevant is that whites look like a whole host of nasty beasts- pig skin, dog hair, monkey lips. It's low iq and brainwash for these currys to want to change thier skin to bright of all things. Currys are considered ugly for their height and features, not their darker skin tone. Well, except in curryland with the caste system and what not, but I'm not too schooled on that matter.
What kind of coping is this??? Currys are ugly because 99.9% have a disgusting phenotype and a horrible skin tone, not just the fact it's dark, fact it's curry dark, no one has a problem with BBC colour.

Most tech was invented by Africans and the rice people had better philosophy and science before the greeks. Anyway, thats not so important. What is relevant is that whites look like a whole host of nasty beasts- pig skin, dog hair, monkey lips. It's low iq and brainwash for these currys to want to change thier skin to bright of all things. Currys are considered ugly for their height and features, not their darker skin tone. Well, except in curryland with the caste system and what not, but I'm not too schooled on that matter.
Wrong as fuck. Pheno/coloring/soft features >> bones.

See

I read once in a forum that in India the most rich, successful and privileged people usually are more white, not white like german or norse but whiter than the average currycel. Racepill strikes again.

I once read that high class mums in India forbid their daughters to play outdoor because they fear the sunlight could turn them too dark :feelsohh: Is this really a thing?

Racepill again