Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News VICE reports on something blackpilled as fuck: Curry Skin Bleaching Industry

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

5:38- white passing curry actors get awkward when confronted with the privileges:

Currystacy: You think I'm fair (skinned)??
Gianna: I think you're very fair . . .
Currystacy: I think I'm really brown in color, so THANK YOU

Daymn bitch, imagine if it went this way . . .

Currystacy: You think I'm brown (skinned)??
Gianna: I think you're very brown. . .
Currystacy: I think I'm really fair, so FUCK YOU

7:10

Curry Don Draper: The scripts are standard . . . it's always about you can't get a job unless you're fair, you can't get married unless you are fair . . .

Last edited:
"Racism exists" is a tenet of the blackpill? No one's disagreeing that racism exists. If that's what we call "blackpilled" then...

Curry foids are already beautiful, why would they want white skin?

@Monk of Failure

white good
dark bad

Hahaha I love how the narrator is so dramatic. You know she is sucking chads dick on the side

Already posted

0 seconds.

Over for shitskin currycels. Over for low castecels

Puzzling, maybe to attract white chads.

Even if you are a dark curryfoid with good bones structure/not fat, its hard to get a receptionist job even since the population is so high.

The blackpill is about biological determinism and unfairness in the selections and discrimination that are carried out on the basis of that determinism. Race and culture are predetermined at conception in the womb and are very difficult to change or correct, so yes, race is a part of the blackpill, a big part. Being a certain race, although not guaranteed to give someone a victory in life, does provide advantages for sure.

A big part of social justice is combating racism. Social justice warriors don't like racism either.

Yeah skin bleaching is also very famous in places like Jamaica and other parts of Africa, not to mention Asia jfl.
I guess I can look at my paleness as some kind of blessing.

Skin bleaching would work for curries they are just dark caucasoids

A big part of social justice is combating racism. Social justice warriors don't like racism either.
This is a weird thing where we are somewhat awkwardly in alignment in. The only difference is that SJWs tend to be huge hypocrites. SJWs talk an antiracist game, but in lily-white environments, under the veneer of a savior complex. In some ways that is more annoying than just your cliche MAGA boogeyman racist. It's just two different forms of racism.

The blackpill is about biological determinism and unfairness in the selections and discrimination that are carried out on the basis of that determinism. Race and culture are predetermined at conception in the womb and are very difficult to change or correct, so yes, race is a part of the blackpill, a big part. Being a certain race, although not guaranteed to give someone a victory in life, does provide advantages for sure.
You’re avi is so gross man

This is a weird thing where we are somewhat awkwardly in alignment in. The only difference is that SJWs tend to be huge hypocrites. SJWs talk an antiracist game, but in lily-white environments, under the veneer of a savior complex. In some ways that is more annoying than just your cliche MAGA boogeyman racist. It's just two different forms of racism.

SJWs are always complaining/making fun of white saviors. And then there's a debate on whether complaining about white saviors is racist against white allies. And what the right way for white people to support social justice is. It's an endlessly complex debate and no one can agree on shit. Kinda like Incels.co.

When curries and darker sandcels whiten their skin, they tend to look Mediterranean, don't they, @HidekiTojota?

I can't tell what's going on, it looks like a bat is being vivisected, though I'm not sure . . .
They cutting the bats head off but that’s shit is just so gross

When curries and darker sandcels whiten their skin, they tend to look Mediterranean, don't they, @HidekiTojota?
I guess, when they're very successful lol.

Most of the time they look like this though.

Jfl @ the end The Old foid saying they’re a diverse country

Over a Billion people that all look the same is not diversity
:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

SJWs are always complaining/making fun of white saviors. And then there's a debate on whether complaining about white saviors is racist against white allies. And what the right way for white people to support social justice is. It's an endlessly complex debate and no one can agree on shit. Kinda like Incels.co.

It is a fine balance. I think the important thing is to not hijack causes for your own ego, and not use social justice as a means to unjustly kneecap others insofar that they would never be able to redeem themselves. The same shit even applies to male feminists. I wish SJWs were more precise in being able to point out the difference between an sincere ally, and a narcissist that's there for the wrong reasons.

A more incel-centric way to put it: are you CHADDING it up??? Are you busting in there, flexing your superpowers giving everyone else who was in the game from the start (but were less privileged) NO opportunity, or even reasons to try? Chad is most of the time an annoying brazen winner.

Last edited:

View attachment 210192

Geez, to me, the paler version just looks more sickly. I think for most people, including myself, it's all in the bones. But I guess for curries, they are more caught up in actual skin colors

And? The two aren't the same thing. The blackpill is about the animalistic aspects of human sexual selection. Its evolutionary psychology applied to mate selection.

They aren't? The only difference is that we hate racism because it affects the sex life. Social justice warriors hate racism for that, and everything else.

I admit there are a few aspects of SJWs in the incel community but social justice is about fighting against nature through a form of denial. SJWs will deny that fundamental intrinsic social inequality exists at the genetic level. They will argue that we are all the same when in reality we are not.

What they say is that we should be the same. That social inequality is a social construct, and it should be deconstructed. Racism is a problem, a problem that was made by society and a problem that should be destroyed by society.

Social inequality is a social construct only if its perceived from a shallow perspective. If we look deeper, social inequality is actually just genetic inequality. Those with good genes excel and acquire resources, while those without don't. You can't deconstruct something that's internal to one's being. How can you deconstruct genes through social justice without the usage of biotech like CRISPR, artificial intelligence and machine learning to pinpoint the genes which are responsible for life success?

Racism manifests at the social group level, but it originates in the brain at a granular individual level. Racism is a natural human impulse to maintain group integrity through homogeneity.

But curries aren't "inferior," it's just social standards have presented them as undesirable.

I'm an ethnic with pale skin, not really sure it makes a difference since ethnic is ethnic.

View attachment 210192

Look at this guy ( although he most likely didn't bleach his skin but got laser which is apparently semi-permanent )

Images 45

Unnamed 2

( Although obviously he hairmaxxed , leanmaxxed , gymmaxed and bearedmaxx )

View attachment 210212

Anthropology and evolution says otherwise. They are aesthetically and physically inferior than other races.

But there are people who like Indian people. If people were born to hate Indian people, this would be an instinct that couldn't be overcome. People aren't born racist.

Low iq currys want to look like pigs instead of humans. Didn't Gandhi put a stop this nonsense already? Apparently not. They're still living colonial times when white was right while meanwhile the rest of the world is trying to get darker. This is a white woman following a certain not unheard of trend for example:

They know they can't beat us so they're attempting to join us.

Winning.

Whites still rule the world. All the non-whites are trying to migrate to white countries because they lack the ability to improve their own shithole countries. Whites invented and discovered most thing and continue to do so. Majority of scientific innovation is driven by the west. The west culturally dominates all other countries. Give up man.
Most tech was invented by Africans and the rice people had better philosophy and science before the greeks. Anyway, thats not so important. What is relevant is that whites look like a whole host of nasty beasts- pig skin, dog hair, monkey lips. It's low iq and brainwash for these currys to want to change thier skin to bright of all things. Currys are considered ugly for their height and features, not their darker skin tone. Well, except in curryland with the caste system and what not, but I'm not too schooled on that matter.

I see you choose to live in denial through revisionism to twist things for your comfort.

Gigacope. White beauty is the objective beauty that dominates all cultures.

Cope again. White skin tone is just more aesthetically appealing. White skin has been considered attractive through asia and middle east prior to european colonization.
Not my fault easterners are low iq delusional when it comes to beauty standards. If they are...which they're not in the west. Shout out that BrendioEEE for enlightening me on this matter. If chad is white they'll have them a white chad, but the common white boy is offputting to ethnic women.

Southeast Asian women use umbrellas and avoid the sunlight so that their skin stays light. They also use skin bleaching products form the pharmacy. Nobody wants to be dark.

I'd take any woman, ethnic or not. Volcel if you won't. Thats just how it is

That study, that one study, even goes as far to suggest that the babies aren't born that way. They're socially conditioned because of lack of exposure to other races. This contempt for brown people is because of culture, because of nurture. People aren't born racist.

Low iq currys want to look like pigs instead of humans. Didn't Gandhi put a stop this nonsense already? Apparently not. They're still living colonial times when white was right while meanwhile the rest of the world is trying to get darker. This is a white woman following a certain not unheard of trend for example:
View attachment 210227
would bang

5:38- white passing curry actors get awkward when confronted with the privileges:

Currystacy: You think I'm fair (skinned)??
Gianna: I think you're very fair . . .
Currystacy: I think I'm really brown in color, so THANK YOU

Daymn bitch, imagine if it went this way . . .

Currystacy: You think I'm brown (skinned)??
Gianna: I think you're very brown. . .
Currystacy: I think I'm really fair, so FUCK YOU

7:10

Curry Don Draper: The scripts are standard . . . it's always about you can't get a job unless you're fair, you can't get married unless you are fair . . .

JBW

That study, that one study, even goes as far to suggest that the babies aren't born that way. They're socially conditioned because of lack of exposure to other races. This contempt for brown people is because of culture, because of nurture. People aren't born racist.

They just have natural tendency to stick to their own kind it isn't particularly racist just a natural phenomenon. Racism is socially conditioned babies have a clean slate when it comes to moral development. If we lived in a world where lynching niggers daily on the town market would be considered morally just they would adopt those believes too for a fair while of their young life. Even if they reconsider most people are conformists and would not risk challenging the social norm that they were born into. Social change is a slow instrumental process that usually manifests itself at the end of its cycle in violent outbursts of ideological shifts in society. Just like the hippie movement spawned the leftists of today the abolishment of slavery was foreseen much earlier.

They just have natural tendency to stick to their own kind it isn't particularly racist just a natural phenomenon. Racism is socially conditioned babies have a clean slate when it comes to moral development. If we lived in a world where lynching niggers daily on the town market would be considered morally just they would adopt those believes too for a fair while of their young life. Even if they reconsider most people are conformists and would not risk challenging the social norm that they were born into. Social change is a slow instrumental process that usually manifests itself at the end of its cycle in violent outbursts of ideological shifts in society. Just like the hippie movement spawned the leftists of today the abolishment of slavery was foreseen much earlier.

It's technically racist, you're not supposed to stick to your own kind in human society. You're supposed to have an open mind. That's why, when we grow up, we work to reconsider and remove the biases we were conditioned to have.