Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious very unhappy with my situation and feeling desperate - dating apps?

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
I am very unhappy with my situation as I'm sure most here are but I feel mine is getting critical and my mind is becoming desperate and grasping at straws. Been getting the idea of trying dating apps but I am on the fence

I have never tried dating apps in my life, or dating at all, or even flirting. Knew it wasn't worth my time.

I have been thinking, should I make a dating app? Just to try a desperate last attempt? I am 24 turning 25 soon and the older I get the harder it will be.

Some pros:

my only chance at finding a possible date because i never leave my house except for work

The cons:

0 matches would be giga suifuel and might just make me feel so low I might end it

If I was to try dating apps, what ones? I live in Canada.

I don't want to post my face so women can swipe me into the bin and laugh at my picture
see thats the exactly mentality i have. but im getting very desperate. you know? im very conflcted about this all

So you're trying to ascend with a currywhore?
at this point i would date any girl - anorexic, normal, obese, and of any race except black kek

tbh. most curries i see in canada stay in their ingroup. i dont know if they would date white guys anyways

Sorry, I didn’t read your post, I’m not feeling great now.

Dating apps are brutal and may not be a good idea if you’re not in a good place mentally. The repeated rejection and exposure to degeneracy takes a toll.

Mate, I've tried a billion times with dating apps, it doesn't work. It just doesn't. Your pics don't matter, your description doesn't matter. Nothing does. Dating apps are a waste of storage space, nothing more. Try your best at Uni or work and if that doesn't work then LDAR.

Sure, if you can mentally handle it.

I would suggest only swiping right on the ugly and rotund to improve your odds, and avoid algorithms fucking you.

Better spending u time watering u pot plants

Honestly, it's not like you have much to lose. It might be real suifuel though to see how little you are worth in the dating market first hand though, so don't do it if you already feel really bad. I never tried dating apps either. I'm not batshit ugly and am around a 4/10. I might be able to get a match with a 3/10 girl every now and then, but here is why I don't bother. What would I even do if I did get a match? I have zero experience with dating. I wouldn't know what to do next because I wouldn't have thought it would get that far. I have Asperger's and am fairly socially awkward. I'd probably be sperging tf out and be like a deer in headlights. It would be giga-suifuel to finally get a woman showing some interest in me only for me to fumble it because I don't have the social skills required to suceed.

only chadlites and chads succeed on there tbh even normies arent getting shit on dating apps

only chadlites and chads succeed on there tbh even normies arent getting shit on dating apps
i see normies getting stuff sometimes from it though. just getting really desperate at this point

Honestly, it's not like you have much to lose. It might be real suifuel though to see how little you are worth in the dating market first hand though, so don't do it if you already feel really bad. I never tried dating apps either. I'm not batshit ugly and am around a 4/10. I might be able to get a match with a 3/10 girl every now and then, but here is why I don't bother. What would I even do if I did get a match? I have zero experience with dating. I wouldn't know what to do next because I wouldn't have thought it would get that far. I have Asperger's and am fairly socially awkward. I'd probably be sperging tf out and be like a deer in headlights. It would be giga-suifuel to finally get a woman showing some interest in me only for me to fumble it because I don't have the social skills required to suceed.
sounds identical to me except i dont think i could even get a 3/10 in my age range. im 24 but look 40 due to balding+long beard+aged (somehow) skin+obese

i would say my best possibility might be a 35 year old 3/10 and at that point you have to ask wtf are you doing

If you've never tried I recommend you to give it an honest try. They are widely known to be awful, but there is also a random component involved.

At worst you come out further blackpilled, because of the bad experiences you'll have. It'll be mostly little matches and getting ghosted.

I mean you have to try if you really want to know.

BUT.

Fucking hurts even more when the question of whether women (or anyone at all) really wants you is reduced to answer. Everything, every insecurity, every doubt, every wound, is exposed and expounded.

sounds identical to me except i dont think i could even get a 3/10 in my age range. im 24 but look 40 due to balding+long beard+aged (somehow) skin+obese

i would say my best possibility might be a 35 year old 3/10 and at that point you have to ask wtf are you doing
Yeah, that's understandable. I'm 19, but look significantly older due to my chronic physical health issues and depressing life aging me faster. I still have my hair at least though. Going for a 35 year old 3/10 almost isn't even worth the effort. It could hardly be called "ascending" even if you somehow managed to pull it off.

Every dating app is a sausagefest with a skewed female to male ratio. If you don't get rejected outright, your message will get lost in the hundreds of other messages she gets. Even in a hypothetical scenario where she might be open to dating you, your message will probably never be seen by her due to the volume of male attention she receives. So the end result is effectively no different than getting rejected upfront.

should I make a dating app? Just to try a desperate last attempt?
YES!

Go creampie some high tier Beckies from Tinder :feelsdevil:

Actually, make an account on all dating apps in your area to maximize your chances: Bumble, Facebook dating, Meetup, Badoo, OkCupid.

GO SLAY DATING APP FOID PUSSY :lasereyes:

You can try them, but you'll fail

Make the decision you believe is right for you, but it could put you in a worse place mentally, so you should consider that

Sorry, I didn’t read your post, I’m not feeling great now.

Dating apps are brutal and may not be a good idea if you’re not in a good place mentally. The repeated rejection and exposure to degeneracy takes a toll.

I remember when I was a retard and I thought to myself, "I just don't want a girlfriend right now. If I got on dating apps I would get some matches and a gf."
Many years later (still oblivious and retarded), I decided to download dating apps. I had it for three months only to match with some bots and no girls. Actually one match but she never replied back to me. She was not all that great looking either.
The experience was very humbling, and I genuinely believed I wasn't an ugly guy or anything.

With dating apps, the best you can hope for is 2 points below your looksmatch. So, that's sub-2s if you're correct about your rating.

Since you're not open to those, I would not suggest bothering with dating apps. You'll just ruin your mental health.

I suggest trying it just to get it out of your system. As wary as I am to dictate how you feel, if you truly 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt believed dating apps would yield absolutely zilch, this thread wouldn't exist. Do dive in with the right attitude tho. When I tried dating apps, I told myself I was merely confirming my inceldom. I went in with the lowest expectations, and, lo and behold, I was vindicated. Purposefully quelling your hope should ameliorate the disappointment.

Last edited:
YES!

Go creampie some high tier Beckies from Tinder :feelsdevil:

Actually, make an account on all dating apps in your area to maximize your chances: Bumble, Facebook dating, Meetup, Badoo, OkCupid.

GO SLAY DATING APP FOID PUSSY :lasereyes:
it's easy to mock me but i am jus trying to find someone to care about me considering i just went on bad terms with my dad

I suggest trying it just to get it out of your system. As wary as I am to dictate how you feel, if you truly 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt believed dating apps would yield absolutely zilch, this thread wouldn't exist. Do dive in with the right attitude tho. When I tried dating apps, I told myself I was merely confirming my inceldom. I went in with the lowest expectations, and, lo and behold, I was vindicated. Purposefully quelling your hope should ameliorate the disappointment.
This is a really good way to see it, I think I will today. How many photos do you use?

With dating apps, the best you can hope for is 2 points below your looksmatch. So, that's sub-2s if you're correct about your rating.

Since you're not open to those, I would not suggest bothering with dating apps. You'll just ruin your mental health.
@DarkStarDown wouls you say my self rating was accurate?

it's easy to mock me but i am jus trying to find someone to care about me considering i just went on bad terms with my dad
I honestly did not mean to mock you :feelsbadman:

You should try, just in case. Try everything just to have the peace of mind that you tried your best.

If you are 4 then you mog me hard you can ascend in Philiphinnes or go Korea/Japan and spam dating apps there

If you are 4 then you mog me hard you can ascend in Philiphinnes or go Korea/Japan and spam dating apps there
I would say I am a 4/10 I just have some big faults that aren't in the face alone. Obese and bald are 2 big things

i want a relationship and someone who cares not some 1 time thing
Then get an English teaching qualification for like 300$ and go Thailand / China / Japan. If you are native English it will be easy for you to stay there and start a family.

Then get an English teaching qualification for like 300$ and go Thailand / China / Japan. If you are native English it will be easy for you to stay there and start a family.
wouldn't you need to know the language they speak over there too?

wouldn't you need to know the language they speak over there too?
No.

The whole point is to teach the whole class in English, it's like a teaching method. You'll have a local assistant to help you translate to kids if they don't understand something.

You don't need to know the language at all.

I honestly did not mean to mock you :feelsbadman:

You should try, just in case. Try everything just to have the peace of mind that you tried your best.
no worries i must have misinterpreted

No.

The whole point is to teach the whole class in English, it's like a teaching method. You'll have a local assistant to help you translate to kids if they don't understand something.

You don't need to know the language at all.
that's a pretty big leap. although it sounds sounds nice. i really like lighter skinned asian foids but that is a massive thing to do

Also you said you are bald and fat both things are easily fixable. If those are your only faults stopping you from being a mogger then what the fuck are you even doing. I wish those were my only issues.

There is a clear avenue to ascend for you if this is the case. I don't know why some of you guys make your lack of looksmaxxing a sort of pride for you. I mean I hate looksmaxxfags as much as the next guy, but if you are rotting your good base then complaining on an incel forum then what the fuck are you even trying to say. its just retarded as fuck. There is a clear path to solution then take it and stop complaining wtf, its legit retarded.

Unlike me, or many others here who have faults that cant be fixed with just losing weight or getting a hair surgery. @TheGrayWolf

How many photos do you use?
Depends on the app and its way of displaying profile pics.
At least 2 photos:
  • your face, but don't use it as cover pic, put it 2nd (avoid selfie or even worse mirror pic, prefer group selfie)
  • doing social activity (e.g. with friends), put it 1st
You may add 1 or 2:
  • doing other activity like sports (avoid weightlifting)
  • with your pet if you have one (dogpill may be useful for once lol)
Important: never show your fellows on the photos (cut or blur them), you don't want to get mogged by your own pics. But make sure they can still know the photo is originally a group one.

Also you said you are bald and fat both things are easily fixable. If those are your only faults stopping you from being a mogger then what the fuck are you even doing. I wish those were my only issues.

There is a clear avenue to ascend for you if this is the case. I don't know why some of you guys make your lack of looksmaxxing a sort of pride for you. I mean I hate looksmaxxfags as much as the next guy, but if you are rotting your good base then complaining on an incel forum then what the fuck are you even trying to say. its just retarded as fuck. There is a clear path to solution then take it and stop complaining wtf, its legit retarded.

Unlike me, or many others here who have faults that cant be fixed with just losing weight or getting a hair surgery. @TheGrayWolf
Hair surgery isn't easy, and with how fat I am if I lose weight I will have a lot of loose skin which looks legit horrendous

I am also slightly below average height for my age and race location wise