Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Very serious] I got myself into a gang war

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
I'm being very serious here, while drunk I've driven myself to a war between the badboys vs the preps

I've got the badboys in my side (or so I think so) while the other guy got the preps on his side

Dudes I'm very fucking serious here, I've stated a gang war and I don't know what the fuck to do

Shoot or get Shoot....aim steady, be sure , fire.
MetallicScratchyItaliangreyhound-size_restricted.gif

ER to your heart's content

ER will guide you, don't you worry, you sweet little child

Preps don't exist anymore, we did away with high school cliques in the mid aughts. Now we're classed by which social media we use. Whether we're Tumblrites or Instathots.

Wait for them to kill each other, then pick up their guns afterward.

Low iq thread
Stop stealing from video games bro

don't you live in europe? gang war there means what a food fight?

Press: R1, R2, L1, R2, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP.
You get : Bat, Pistol, Shotgun, Mini SMG, AK 47, Rocket Launcher, Molotov Cocktail, Spray Can, Brass Knuckles
Thank me later OP ;)

Just don't get killed like Tupac theory

Wait for them to kill each other, then pick up their guns afterward.
dude, I have fucking started it and I'm involded

"preps" are considered gang members? You talking about actual street gangs or using the term loosely?

OP if you somehow manage to RISE UP, you can ascend by proving that you are the ultimate male, chicas will surround you my man.

Get some metal plates to use as armor, a strong motorcycle helmet, shins guard and maybe a serrated blade. You can find these in the scrapyards

Become the hispanic ironman my nigga.

In Britain Wobble Dobbler is declared then 3 rounds are held; round 1 is a conkers contest, round 2 is beat the bobble (a variation of bulldog with one person wearing a bobble hat) then if the scores are tied 1-1, round 3 commences & is a tea drinking contest. Afterwards pleasantries are expressed in the vein of good show chap, smashing contest gents, handshakes are dispensed then Tiffin is had.

elab on how you started it
Okay

So Fernando, the prep, says to me "You got no balls to spit on me, I got friends in my back (he knows he's winning) " and he spits on me, so I spit on him

Long story short, I call my pals and the fucking badboys got into conflict with these twats

Tell them that their enemies are others, that they should be together fighting the greatest of all, foids and cucks

Okay

So Fernando, the prep, says to me "You got no balls to spit on me, I got friends in my back (he knows he's winning) " and he spits on me, so I spit on him

Long story short, I call my pals and the fucking badboys got into conflict with these twats
Good job for spitting back on him. Any" history" with you and Fernando?

Good job for spitting back on him. Any" history" with you and Fernando?
yeah he's been messing with me along a fucking year and this is it

easy to get guns there, i can make a fucking gun because i'm a sperg who wanted to become an arms dealer when he was younger
help your incel brother win the gang war br0

Press: R1, R2, L1, R2, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP.
You get : Bat, Pistol, Shotgun, Mini SMG, AK 47, Rocket Launcher, Molotov Cocktail, Spray Can, Brass Knuckles
Thank me later OP ;)
Shit m8 may try htanks
Preps don't exist anymore, we did away with high school cliques in the mid aughts. Now we're classed by which social media we use. Whether we're Tumblrites or Instathots.
preps and badbois is a very prominent differentiation here

Just don't be on the front line

fightmaxxing is legit for ascension. i knew uggos who got laid after winning fights back in high school

fightmaxxing is legit for ascension. i knew uggos who got laid after winning fights back in high school
but this is a legit conflict

Based af my man

In my limited experience with gang warfare I can say that you'll be fine, m8. There'll be a sit-down and it'll be a dead issue in no time. What retarded 3rd world are you in that it'd lead elsewhere?

In my limited experience with gang warfare I can say that you'll be fine, m8. There'll be a sit-down and it'll be a dead issue in no time. What retarded 3rd world are you in that it'd lead elsewhere?
I'm living in Spain, I think m highest risk rn is getti g beaten up by 6 guys but I'm burning fernando's shelf so fuck him

What is this The Outsiders?

JFL at this larp.

I'm living in Spain, I think m highest risk rn is getti g beaten up by 6 guys but I'm burning fernando's shelf so fuck him

Where I am, most gangsters would regard the dude as a bitch for not settling it there and refuse to help him.

Get a gun faggot.

run up on a nigga with the draco and get to clappin yacht yacht