Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Very serious] I got myself into a gang war

What are you talking about dude

I'm being very serious here, while drunk I've driven myself to a war between the badboys vs the preps

I've got the badboys in my side (or so I think so) while the other guy got the preps on his side

Dudes I'm very fucking serious here, I've stated a gang war and I don't know what the fuck to do

I doubt you have much to worry about from preps, they are usually huge fucking pussies. in fact (not that I am condoning gangs) I doubt they would even have the balls to fuck with a gang.

what the motherfuck, you just stumbled into The Outsiders by accident or some shit

it's over outsiderscels

Update: I'm getting out of this, I'm going to talk with the guy who provoked me and I'm making peace, so I'll personally probably will not get beaten up

MetallicScratchyItaliangreyhound-size_restricted.gif
Update: I'm getting out of this, I'm going to talk with the guy who provoked me and I'm making peace, so I'll personally probably will not get beaten up
Low inhib

Get a bitch passed to you:feelsokman:

imagine theres a gang full of incel. im sure there are no gangs who want to fuck with us if we low value men stick together

pull up wit a stick, make em not notice u

imagine theres a gang full of incel. im sure there are no gangs who want to fuck with us if we low value men stick together
I second the motion

don't you live in europe? gang war there means what a food fight?
If it's eastern europe it means being beaten to near-death or "dissapearing", OP should arm himself, learn self-defense and be ready to kill.

deal with the situatuion at hand brothER