Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Very funny advice I hear from bluepill copers

RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
They say that tall foids suffer as much as short guys and short men should go for tall women

This is the biggest retardation I've ever heard

Yes, 5'0 foids demand 6'4 height in men at least

For tall foids, oh my god, the height requirement is even harsher. 5'10 foids will not date anything below 7'0

my sister is tall ectomorph (~5'11) and has a bunch of guys lined up simping for her 24/7

They say that tall foids suffer as much as short guys and short men should go for tall women

For tall foids, oh my god, the height requirement is even harsher. 5'10 foids will not date anything below 7'0
Tall foids can just go for slightly taller chad and produce gigamogger ubermench, its not like tall foids are treated so bad they end up alone lmao, there is no tallfoids sub where tall foids seethe about not getting a boyfriend

Bluepillers are fucking retarded, there is no way a tall foid will date anything less than 6'5

The advice implies short men and tall foids have the same smv

A short man is dirt and a tall foid is a queen

I have never had a single tall foid even remotely interested in me

Tall girls will usually date men their own height. If not a few inches there is such a think as a tallcel. I am not saying that basketball players are not getting pussy. I'm just saying when you are born ugly you are born ugly.