Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Very few things are more anxiety inducing than this picture

I would piss on em

Not one of them is attractive to me .
Call me volcel , but i still get to decide who i find attractive .

Something like this happened to me at school. I attacked some guy and then everyone looked at me like i was insane and should be dead,.

JFL let’s be real, You’d be flustered af and would awkwardly come up with an excuse to leave
I wouldn't. I'm too old for that shit. Inceldom for prolonged time span just makes ot hard to have normal human feelings. For instance, shame and self consciousness woukd be typical in this situation as an incel, but I don't even feel human. Literally as if being observed by aliens these foids are so foreign to me.

Btw, looks like a sorrority.

Gave me a boner tbh

Of course irl would be different

I can feel this through the fucking screen.

JFL let’s be real, You’d be flustered af and would awkwardly come up with an excuse to leave
Cope. I am meditation master. I am also conqeruing fear. I am slowly exposing myself to all types of suffering so j will fear nothing. Already I have had Madagascar roaches crawl on me as to build persistence and courage.

Creepy shit br0

Imagine one grenade thrown there

Prefer not to go to this place, waifu of culture not spotted, and chance of getting sam fak is close to 0%, while chance of being laughed at is high

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I don’t get it, doesn’t cause me any anxiety :chad:

be low inhib: run in and eat all the food

Holy shit that scared me