Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Venting] Working my way trough the mandatory gynecology module.

K

KvltWarrior98

Banned
-
Life is really fucking ironic sometimes...

I need to finish 120 hours of gynecological practice this summer - as is mandatory for my medical studies - never felt more disgusted of humanity and myself in my entire life. What happens and how muvh of some outliers we incels are from this perspective is outright scary.

We are no less emotionally and sexually developed as many 14 year olds. People half our age are infinitely more experienced than we are in this regard.

Had to go trough several cases, my face just dropped. Abortions at 15 and STI raging like hell...

I mean I even had a former classmate of mine drop around here yesterday. I was shocked... she even had an abortion when were in HS - one of the most fucking prestigious ones in my country - she's been on birth control since 14, reported countless parteners.

Puting things into perspective, as she slept around HS with many of my other colleagues, and so did many of the girls in our generation; I busted my brains to land into med school and become the best version of myself professionally. She now is way better living than I ever was... with all the abortions, partners, STI's and all.

JFL, genetically inferior, disfigured buffoon I am. Fuck this shit.

Society turned into this obscene display of debauchery and hedonism; I'm fucking disgusted... where are the values of old, what happened to our traditions, what happened to society???

Last edited:
>medical studies
>where are the values of old, what happened to our traditions, what happened to society???
coping. When you find some roastie to marry once you become a doctor, you will spend your nights agonizing over the knowledge that she isn't attracted to you.

coping. When you find some roastie to marry once you become a doctor, you will spend your nights agonizing over the knowledge that she isn't attracted to you.

Well, honestly I better accept to die alone by my own hand than to live my life with some gold digger who does not care for me.

Yeah, I know my entire existence is a massive cope, yet I just cannot succumb to the absurd - at least for my own sake.

Fuck my life. This summer will be awful... gynecology shit and all.

Females are disgustingly hypocrites when talk about 'male privilege". Having a pussy is the greatest privilege in this world.
Of course, when then talk about male privilege, they are talking about the Top 20% Chad/ Rich men. Because, the 80% remaining are not viewed as men for them at all

Last edited:
As a doctor your job is to make sure Chads and Stacies are having proper, safe sex. You can tell them all about the importance of condoms, STI prevention, etc. while being a KHHV yourself.

You get to help maintain the party, but remember you're not invited.

It's over for third world Med School cels.

As a doctor your job is to make sure Chads and Stacies are having proper, safe sex. You can tell them all about the importance of condoms, STI prevention, etc. while being a KHHV yourself.

You get to help maintain the party, but remember you're not invited.
Is OP lowkey a cuck? Because holy shit, this is pretty accurate.

[/s] Just betabux and get a strong red pill frame, m8, the bitches will come running. [/s]