Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Venting] The agepill is hitting me like a train. Still longing for the teen love I never got.

JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: if I was only 19 I wouldnt be typing all the edgy shit you post...youre a b*tch ngl
Its only legit (over) when youre 21+
you fucking idiot, get out there be social even if you cant get pussy out of it, so you grow up with normal social skill
When I was your age, im out a lot just fooling around with my nerd friends not giving a fuck tbh

eat greens, a lot of healthy calories, and exercise, save all the money you can and research about growth hormone
exercise makes your body produce HGH, I read that somewhere
cant increase height by a lot, but will probably thicken your frame
and less likely to end up a framecel like me
instead of wasting your time bitching in here (will probably make you more pragmatic and anti-social and ruin your chances to live a happy life even more)
do it before you turn 22, thats when your body stops growing and its fucking o v e r. :cryfeels::feelsbadman:. . . . :reeeeee::reeeeee::woke::woke::woke:

I wish when I was 17+ someone woulda told me how important nutrition and exercise is :cryfeels:
Except im raised by single mother who dont gaf, and I was a really picky eater, and most the time I would just eat fucking chicken nuggets / sausage / instant food and I starved a lot (was to immersed in vidya to stop and eat), as a result Im a fucking manlet framecel :)....:reeeeee:
aint nothing worse than being a manlet and a framecel
Believe me bro, when youre my age (22) you feel worse for not absolutely growthmaxxing when you still had the chance.
It doesn't matter how old you are to realize the agepill, it's only if you feel that time is really passing by fast.

I do try to be social. People just ostracize me anyways.

I don't need HGH, I'm 6'3, good frame (but shit posture), above average dick.

I've known nutrition since I was young, as I was pretty much obese up until high school. I lost 85lbs from then on. Now I'm in decent shape, but it's not affecting my chances at all. Browsing here doesn't affect my chances at all either.

I know where I am in this modern Western dating caste; I'm at the bottom of the shit barrel. It never began.

I've been LDARing since I was 16, I'm nearly 25 now and trying to get a job. I'm such a fuckup I don't even know where to begin. If you'd have told me I'd end up like this when I was 15, it might've made me rope.

Please remember that you will never experience being young and in love.

You will never know what it's like to take a young, happy-go-lucky, virginal girl with perfect skin and skinny body on a ride with your scooter to look into beautiful night sky as she cuddles by you and whispers in your ear "I love you, ordinaryotaku....I want to be with you forever" and proceed to make sweet teenage love taking each others virginities and experiencing bliss that nothing will ever compare to.

4594345-anime-girls-stars-flcl-haruhara-haruko-scooters-night-space-vespa.jpg

Still think suicide is not a good idea?

Please remember that you will never experience being young and in love.

You will never know what it's like to take a young, happy-go-lucky, virginal girl with perfect skin and skinny body on a ride with your scooter to look into beautiful night sky as she cuddles by you and whispers in your ear "I love you, ordinaryotaku....I want to be with you forever" and proceed to make sweet teenage love taking each others virginities and experiencing bliss that nothing will ever compare to.

4594345-anime-girls-stars-flcl-haruhara-haruko-scooters-night-space-vespa.jpg

Still think suicide is not a good idea?
Honestly I would rope, and I would've a while ago, if I wasn't ambitioncoping atm. Not getting teen love was one of the worst things which ever happened in my life. There are so many things that I want to do in my life where I feel they will fulfill me. However, this cope might just stop, who knows.

I'm 6'3, good frame (but shit posture), above average dick.
this made me jealous as hell btw no kidding im fuckin enraged

anyway, sure youre just ugly?? when youre 6'3 with good frame and NT, youd have to be really ugly to be khhv at 19 dude, srry

only tall dude I know that is virgin was skinny and awkward as fuck and thats why he cant even have gf despite being tall
dude was 6/10 though lookswise, what im saying is being awkward is enough to ruin your chances as a tall dude
hes def volcel cause he didnt even try to develop a normal social skill tbh

this made me jealous as hell btw no kidding im fuckin enraged

anyway, sure youre just ugly?? when youre 6'3 with good frame and NT, youd have to be really ugly to be khhv at 19 dude, srry

only tall dude I know that is virgin was skinny and awkward as fuck and thats why he cant even have gf despite being tall
dude was 6/10 though lookswise, what im saying is being awkward is enough to ruin your chances as a tall dude
hes def volcel cause he didnt even try to develop a normal social skill tbh
I'm ugly and autistic, but I was largely extroverted a while back. Average face rating I get from foids is 4/10, basically below average. Height is probably one of the only things I have going for me.

It just started. Prepare for the missery that is coming.

There is no such thing as the age pill
You are as old as your hairline and collagen levels

Are you from the US? If yes, yeah, shit's tough because 19 is basically your last chance with teenagers there since in the modern US culture a 20 yo or older men with them is already considered pedophilia, even if above AoC.

If I see more agepills from young as fuck cunts I'm going to sperg the fuck out :reeeeee:

If I see more agepills from young as fuck cunts I'm going to sperg the fuck out :reeeeee:
This. It's kind of like chadlite complaining that he's too ugly to be a chad in front of incels

This. It's kind of like chadlite complaining that he's too ugly to be a chad in front of incels
Exactly man, fucking teenagers complaining about ageing when they've probably JUST finished school makes me rage

19 is not old. I am almost 57.

Are you from the US? If yes, yeah, shit's tough because 19 is basically your last chance with teenagers there since in the modern US culture a 20 yo or older men with them is already considered pedophilia, even if above AoC.
Yeah, I'm from the US, people sperg out here even if it's like an 18 year old with a 16 year old.

I just turned 19. I didn't even realize it was my birthday today for a couple minutes. I didn't even realize I was 19 for a couple minutes. It doesn't even feel like my birthday today.

Time's going so fast now, and it's much faster now that I'm LDARing in my room for 12+ hours a day after my college classes are over. I remember 7-8 years ago like it was fucking yesterday because I've been LDARing so much that I forget how large a specific timeframe really was.

What hits me the hardest is that I fucking hate how I never got to experience teen love. Just thinking that I missed out on that makes me want to rope.

I hate that I'm aging. I don't really want a college foid. They're all gross and went through multiple guys. I want to be slightly younger again, live in a rural area, [as a bonus] live in the 80s, and take a hot bodied 15 year old prime JB's virginity. All because I'm not Chad I missed out on this shit.

I may be still young, but shit, time's going so fast and I don't want to age anymore. What puts the cherry on top is that I'm being forced to work in an office with other 30+ year olds over the summer. I don't want to get a job. I feel unprepared. I still feel like I'm a young teenager.
I feel the same (as a teen) and I'll turn 25 in the next months :incel:

I just turned 19. I didn't even realize it was my birthday today for a couple minutes. I didn't even realize I was 19 for a couple minutes. It doesn't even feel like my birthday today.

Time's going so fast now, and it's much faster now that I'm LDARing in my room for 12+ hours a day after my college classes are over. I remember 7-8 years ago like it was fucking yesterday because I've been LDARing so much that I forget how large a specific timeframe really was.

What hits me the hardest is that I fucking hate how I never got to experience teen love. Just thinking that I missed out on that makes me want to rope.

I hate that I'm aging. I don't really want a college foid. They're all gross and went through multiple guys. I want to be slightly younger again, live in a rural area, [as a bonus] live in the 80s, and take a hot bodied 15 year old prime JB's virginity. All because I'm not Chad I missed out on this shit.

I may be still young, but shit, time's going so fast and I don't want to age anymore. What puts the cherry on top is that I'm being forced to work in an office with other 30+ year olds over the summer. I don't want to get a job. I feel unprepared. I still feel like I'm a young teenager.

Lmao 19... If you think shit sucks now you haven't seen nothin' yet.
23 was probably the worst for me because thats the end of your early 20s and when the fact that this IS your life really starts hitting home. If you survive that then 27 is going to be the next hump because now you're in your late 20s and have nothing of value to show for it.

I'm 29 now and I can't even get worked up like I did at those ages because I have lost all fear of death and have long since came to the conclusion that it simply never began.

Thread Theme
Truest part is the wall between 23 and 24. I'll be 25 this year :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

I fucking feel that man. I would say my teenage years were fun at least, but i didn't get to experience that "teenage love" i saw all around me.
I'm only 21 and i feel like the world is already passing me by. I wish i would have looksmaxxed and tried harder during teenagehood, finding someone seems so much harder once youre in your 20's.

There's so many things i would have wanted to do better if i could re-live my teenage years. Sure, on the brighter side, I had fun, i had friends and we did stupid shit, so there's some good memories in there, but, the dark side has always been my shit luck with girls. I may have had friends and shit but i still felt lonely as fuck when it came down to it.

I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but shut the fuck up. Agepill at 19??!?!?! What an absolute joke.

Seriously. I'm almost 27 years old. My life has been completely and utterly wasted and I'm just coasting on fumes at this point. You aren't even old enough to drink and are in fucking college. This is where girls are at their absolute easiest and hottest. Being 19 you are a freshman or at the most a sophomore, meaning you have plenty of time left.

Now I'm going to tell you how to get out of your situation: JOIN A FRAT. I don't care if you have to settle for the lamest house on campus (though I recommend aiming higher, there's always a few who slip through the cracks), this will completely change your life. Not only will your status increase twenty-fold, you'll have brothers to rely on for life and can help you get laid.

Sorry if I'm being blunt, but the fact that you think it's over at fucking 19 is beyond laughable and I will not stand idly by and let you squander the opportunities that still remain for you. I may have pissed my life away, but if I can save even one other person from doing the same I will go balls to the wall in order to do so. I am bookmarking this page and in September I will message you asking what frat you joined, because I am making it my goal to make there as few of me as possible.

Last edited:
AHAHAHAHAHAH agepill at 19.

Get the fuck out of here you petulant child. Wait till you're 60 like our buddy and Godfather @FrustratedWhiteMale and then come speak about the agepill.

Kids these days ...

AHAHAHAHAHAH agepill at 19.

Get the fuck out of here you petulant child. Wait till you're 60 like our buddy and Godfather @FrustratedWhiteMale and then come speak about the agepill.

Kids these days ...
When you feel almost a decade fly by due to LDARing, that's a brutal agepill.
I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but shut the fuck up. Agepill at 19??!?!?! What an absolute joke.

Seriously. I'm almost 27 years old. My life has been completely and utterly wasted and I'm just coasting on fumes at this point. You aren't even old enough to drink and are in fucking college. This is where girls are at their absolute easiest and hottest. Being 19 you are a freshman or at the most a sophomore, meaning you have plenty of time left.

Now I'm going to tell you how to get out of your situation: JOIN A FRAT. I don't care if you have to settle for the lamest house on campus (though I recommend aiming higher, there's always a few who slip through the cracks), this will completely change your life. Not only will your status increase twenty-fold, you'll have brothers to rely on for life and can help you get laid.

Sorry if I'm being blunt, but the fact that you think it's over at fucking 19 is beyond laughable and I will not stand idly by and let you squander the opportunities that still remain for you. I may have pissed my life away, but if I can save even one other person from doing the same I will go balls to the wall in order to do so. I am bookmarking this page and in September I will message you asking what frat you joined, because I am making it my goal to make there as few of me as possible.
girls at their easiest in COLLEGE

That is a brutal cope my friend. College girls don't even look in my direction.

JFL, when they turn 18 they start to know their SMV. Even then, girls are NEVER at their easiest until they hit the wall, and at that point, they already went through 30+ Chads. You're nothing to her at that point but an ATM machine.

Also why would I join a frat if I'm ugly? I actually did think about joining one but it won't make a difference in my social life. Everyone ignores me anyways.

My life has been pissed away since I was 10. I've been on my computer for 7+ hours a day since then. Girls have called me ugly and below average to my face. I've been actively looksmaxing since I turned 14 and I still have ZERO female attention. Zilch. You just got to realize that it never even began for some people.

Im 18 and im not too crazy about JB's for some reason. Well i cant get them anyways since they all want white boys. I look young for my age but that wont do me any good for that reason.

When you feel almost a decade fly by due to LDARing, that's a brutal agepill.

Yeah and I've got almost another decade on you. Getting nowhere with girls, or life in general (though you're in college so you haven't done that bad) is hardly out of the ordinary for your teens. Pissing your 20s down the drain is a very different animal.

That is a brutal cope my friend. College girls don't even look in my direction.

That's why I'm advising you to join a frat: to change this situation.

JFL, when they turn 18 they start to know their SMV. Even then, girls are NEVER at their easiest until they hit the wall, and at that point, they already went through 30+ Chads. You're nothing to her at that point but an ATM machine.

So that's why you should get started ASAP. The wall is a myth, a pure revenge fantasy: women can fuck any guy they want well into their 40s.

Also why would I join a frat if I'm ugly? I actually did think about joining one but it won't make a difference in my social life. Everyone ignores me anyways.

This is where you are unmistakably, catastrophically wrong. Just being in a frat will give you tremendous social options. Even the worst one on campus will give you a few dozen brothers who want you to exist. The status will boost your SMV in a major way, especially among gdi girls.

My life has been pissed away since I was 10. I've been on my computer for 7+ hours a day since then. Girls have called me ugly and below average to my face. I've been actively looksmaxing since I turned 14 and I still have ZERO female attention. Zilch. You just got to realize that it never even began for some people.

And I'm in the same spot at almost age 27. Do not end up like me, I am fucking begging you. It's not too late to experience the best possible part of life. If you skip out on it you will end up like me, desperately trying to rationalize my existence and feel crushing despair and regret all day every day. Get out while you still can.

Anyone under 25 should not be allowed to whine about the age pill. 19? lmao sorry but that's total slap in the face to genuine oldcels or wizards
I agree with this so much :feelsWizard: