Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Venting]I told my mum that I plan on roping soon and not to give my stuff to my cousins when I die. She started crying.

If you do sui, do it in public

One thing I've come to accept is that most people have children for their OWN positive reinforcement. The desires and happiness of the child are secondary; they exist for the parents happiness and fulfillment.

This is one reason why parents have little understanding why guys like us are depressed. They are so determined to believe that everything is fine, that they ignore our suffering or get angry with us for ruining that image.

Just take your stuff with you bro!

Shit man, take THEIR STUFF too!

LOL

One thing I've come to accept is that most people have children for their OWN positive reinforcement. The desires and happiness of the child are secondary; they exist for the parents happiness and fulfillment.

This is one reason why parents have little understanding why guys like us are depressed. They are so determined to believe that everything is fine, that they ignore our suffering or get angry with us for ruining that image.

Brutal, but it's the truth.

I feel like my life would have purpose if I had kids to experience those wonderful moments with.

my mother keeps crying , but remember that crying in front of people is just manipulation

she would always show my cousins love and attention when they came over and I would be treated as a second class citizen. BY MY OWN MOTHER! IN MY OWN HOUSE!
This is a curry mom trait tbh, made me dislike cousins initallly

Fuck your mom for ruining you.

Wish I could withstand more pain so I could kill myself

It sounds to me like you have become attached to your material items as a way to deal with the shit your mom has done to you as sometimes it's easier to see these things as important so I understand why you would want your stuff to be looked after, my advice is get out and away from her as she will destroy you, if you can get out and life is still shit then think about ending it.

Wish I could withstand more pain so I could kill myself
this is LARP, there are pain-free ways to do it plus logically if you died quick your capacity to bear pain would be relevant

suicels are annoying, the association of inceldom with suicides is exactly the kind of BS that makes it easy for normies to murder us and stage it as a suicide, not to mention deprive us of the means to defend ourselves

Murdercels do that too to some degree but at least they tried to correct some imbalances.

She destroyed my chances with my oneitis . NIGGA IF YOU HAD CHANCES THEN YOU CAN STILL HAVE CHANCES NOW. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE AND DON'T ROT :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Unbased and not true. Agepill rules all, and some changes to your physique and your mental state are just irreversible.

is there a bigger cope then my parents didn't let me ascend?I mean you could blame their genetics but even that is mostly up to luck(height being the only "almost sure" thing you are going to get out of the union).chad gets blown and fucked at school so jfl at this "she didn't let me socialize" thing.I guess you could have tried mewing as a kid or take whatever pills looskmax recommends that will turn you into an sickly invalid after a few years.still the rest is brutal op.

this is LARP, there are pain-free ways to do it plus logically if you died quick your capacity to bear pain would be relevant

suicels are annoying, the association of inceldom with suicides is exactly the kind of BS that makes it easy for normies to murder us and stage it as a suicide, not to mention deprive us of the means to defend ourselves

Murdercels do that too to some degree but at least they tried to correct some imbalances.
The only pain free method is fire arm. I don’t have enough money for that and am currently unemployed

this post made me so sad

Of course chadpreet will rope

das right.he is not entitled to your stuff