Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Venting]I told my mum that I plan on roping soon and not to give my stuff to my cousins when I die. She started crying.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I've been suicidal for quite some time. I blame my inceldom on my parents. Mostly on my mother who kept me from being blackpilled early on and stopped me from looksmaxxing and socializing.etc She kept me from going down education stream I wanted to go down early on made me do it her way. She did nothing as I got bullied from the age of 11 to 16. And she then enrolled me into a religous school that I didn't want to go to. She destroyed my chances with my oneitis. And when I started losing hair, she just made me put "ayurvedic" "oils" for TWO YEARS! Because she was afraid of PRPs.

Everything I was supposed to do at my age, I did them all FOUR YEARS later.

When I was young, she would always show my cousins love and attention when they came over and I would be treated as a second class citizen. BY MY OWN MOTHER! IN MY OWN HOUSE! She would arrange for him to come and stay over, because I was growing up and she wanted her fairy tale life of being a mother. She would make me let him use the computer all day and play games. My school vacations were spent 3 weeks waiting for that scum bag to leave and only one week playing the games that I like. A few months ago I called her out on this and she said "But I thught you loved your cousins."

Recently I've decided that I am going to kill myself soon. I'm gonna do it by 27 if I can finish my bucket list. If not, definetely by 30.
I have a collection of action figures, Manga, Anime, Novels and Video Games. These are my copes along with gymcelling.

I told her not to give any of this stuff to my cousins when I die, because that would be an insult to my memory, and she started crying.

I can't even commit suicide without my my mother guilting me into a life of suffering.

She destroyed my chances with my oneitis . NIGGA IF YOU HAD CHANCES THEN YOU CAN STILL HAVE CHANCES NOW. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE AND DON'T ROT :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I wish I had the courage to kill myself. I hate being a coward. Good luck brah.

You could give away your action figures & books & comics to youngcels who have proven they are dedicated collectors and would treasure the items.

My mother fucked me up by giving birth to me 4 months premature. All my cousins mog me in height, arms, hands, beard, and IQ, yet when I tell my dad I'm a genetic shit stain because I was born premature he makes shit up, and then tells me not to say this directly to my mom

JFL :feelsrope:
I wish I had the courage to kill myself. I hate being a coward. Good luck brah.
Same.

She destroyed my chances with my oneitis . NIGGA IF YOU HAD CHANCES THEN YOU CAN STILL HAVE CHANCES NOW. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE AND DON'T ROT :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
No, I think my mother said somethings that put her off.

Probably a cope tbh

You're not ready for suicide if you care about your stuff or where it goes after you die.

They're vintage comics and action figures!
My point exactly, if you still care about them you are not ready for the rope.

I have assets, cash cars and motorbikes.

As well as rifles that were near and dear to me, I couldn't give a shit about what happens to them when I'm dead. If you realy are depressed you'll know what I'm talking about when the time comes

Don't you have your 'appa' around?

I've been suicidal for quite some time. I blame my inceldom on my parents. Mostly on my mother who kept me from being blackpilled early on and stopped me from looksmaxxing and socializing.etc She kept me from going down education stream I wanted to go down early on made me do it her way. She did nothing as I got bullied from the age of 11 to 16. And she then enrolled me into a religous school that I didn't want to go to. She destroyed my chances with my oneitis. And when I started losing hair, she just made me put "ayurvedic" "oils" for TWO YEARS! Because she was afraid of PRPs.

When I was young, she would always show my cousins love and attention when they came over and I would be treated as a second class citizen. BY MY OWN MOTHER! IN MY OWN HOUSE! She would arrange for him to come and stay over, because I was growing up and she wanted her fairy tale life of being a mother. She would make me let him use the computer all day and play games. My school vacations were spent 3 weeks waiting for that scum bag to leave and only one week playing the games that I like. A few months ago I called her out on this and she said "But I thught you loved your cousins."

Recently I've decided that I am going to kill myself soon. I'm gonna do it by 27 if I can finish my bucket list. If not, definetely by 30.
I have a collection of action figures, Manga, Anime, Novels and Video Games. These are my copes along with gymcelling.

I told her not to give any of this stuff to my cousins when I die, because that would be an insult to my memory, and she started crying.

I can't even commit suicide without my my mother guilting me into a life of suffering.
I hate your mother

I think, what you "NEED" is to get out of that house. Mum is clearly living in her own fantasy. People who cause all this bullshit in your life need to be cut, sooner of later. How old are you right now? What is your financial situation? Time to start thinking for yourself and stop having your mum run you around like a damn kutta.

You're not ready for suicide if you care about your stuff or where it goes after you die.
My point exactly, if you still care about them you are not ready for the rope.

I have assets, cash cars and motorbikes.

As well as rifles that were near and dear to me, I couldn't give a shit about what happens to them when I'm dead. If you realy are depressed you'll know what I'm talking about when the time comes
low iq as fuck

Try suicide by cop ıf u live in USA

Probably a cope tbh
Unless he was a hardcore simp, then it's probably not a cope tbh, he had a chance, which means
once a chance = always a chance, because if you had a chance in the first place then it means that you look at least NT
which means you have another chance
I think that he fucked up in a different way though

also don't rope, try to cope it's not worth it

Unless he was a hardcore simp, then it's probably not a cope tbh, he had a chance, which means
once a chance = always a chance, because if you had a chance in the first place then it means that you look at least NT

>muh NT
There's a thread about an autistic slayer in the first page rn, read it.
>don't rope
You sound like a normie in general.

My friends keep saying that now it's over. Oneitis hasn't talked to me in two years.

>muh NT
There's a thread about an autistic slayer in the first page rn, read it.
>don't rope
You sound like a normie in general.
The autistic slayer doesn't have any social issues so this argument is retarded

You want someone to commit suicide? also the website will be targeted more if we promote this
My friends keep saying that now it's over. Oneitis hasn't talked to me in two years.
You seem like a mentalcel as she literally came to your home, no girl ever came to my home

Last edited:
Damn, bro. This sounds exactly like the story of Kunti. She loved Nakul and Sahdeva more than Karn, even though Karn was her own child and was literally the son born when she had sex with the Sun God. He was literally half-god but got mogged by Nakul and Sahdeva who were more good looking than him. Its over, but dont rope man. Its not worth it.
God gave you a life for a reason, sure its shit, but its a life and at least you can do things like copemaxx, play games, masturbate, and so on. You don't know what awaits you after death man. You live in India, right? Be thankful you were born in a household with a decent life to the point that you have internet access, and are educated enough to write in English, you could've been born a suffering streetshitter on the side of the road barely living with maggots in his armpits and legs. You wouldn't even have the mental ability to even think about suicide because your life would have clouded all possible intelligence you could manifest.
Death? Just let it come naturally, interfering with God's plan is not the way to go.

Last edited:
I told her not to give any of this stuff to my cousins when I die, because that would be an insult to my memory

Manipulative bitches like you makes my blood boil. Thats what foids do.
If you are going to do it, do it. If not, shut the fuck up, and stop threatening people with your melancholic teen shit.

Don’t do it bro

How much money would you make if you sold that stuff?

If you had oneitis and some chances with her you are not incel @ first place - just another normie who spent his best years on stupid copes.

Don't rope though - its mostly fixable with enough efforts.

If you had oneitis and some chances with her you are not incel @ first place - just another normie who spent his best years on stupid copes.

I was already gymcelling at that point with really low body fat. So...
How much money would you make if you sold that stuff?
I would have to run the numbers.

OP, listen to me! If you are planning on killing yourself anyway, why don't you take a big loan out of the bank and spend a lot of money on plastic surgery? Just go all out. You might be in crippling debt... but if it gets you a girlfriend so what? Being poor with a good face and having a cute girlfriend is better than being wealthy and incel.

But if plastic surgery doesn't help you and you wasted all that money for nothing, THEN kill yourself!

Manipulative bitches like you makes my blood boil. Thats what foids do.
If you are going to do it, do it. If not, shut the fuck up, and stop threatening people with your melancholic teen shit.
Fuck off!
You don't know shit about what I've been through. And I want to make sure my stuff isn't burned when I die!

Normies don't get bullied from the age of 11 to 16.
Normies don't get their nose broken.
Normies don't have years of trauma from the bullying.
Damn, bro. This sounds exactly like the story of Kunti. She loved Nakul and Sahdeva more than Karn, even though Karn was her own child and was literally the son born when she had sex with the Sun God. He was literally half-god but got mogged by Nakul and Sahdeva who were more good looking than him. Its over, but dont rope man. Its not worth it.
For a second I thought you were talking about that cringy drama
God gave you a life for a reason, sure its shit, but its a life and at least you can do things like copemaxx, play games, masturbate, and so on. You don't know what awaits you after death man.
If there is a god, he abandoned us a long time ago. Also, I'm an atheist.
You live in India, right? Be thankful you were born in a household with a decent life to the point that you have internet access, and are educated enough to write in English, you could've been born a suffering streetshitter on the side of the road barely living with maggots in his armpits and legs. You wouldn't even have the mental ability to even think about suicide because your life would have clouded all possible intelligence you could manifest.
Death? Just let it come naturally, interfering with God's plan is not the way to go.
Nope, not in India. Curryland. But not India. It's the one thing I'm greatful for.

Last edited:
OP, listen to me! If you are planning on killing yourself anyway, why don't you take a big loan out of the bank and spend a lot of money on plastic surgery? Just go all out. You might be in crippling debt... but if it gets you a girlfriend so what? Being poor with a good face and having a cute girlfriend is better than being wealthy and incel.

But if plastic surgery doesn't help you and you wasted all that money for nothing, THEN kill yourself!

Op will not reply to this.
Posts about suicide and telling others about it and discussing it in this much detail is either: foid, edgelord, attention seeker or larp.

Sounds like a fucking bitch, what're you gonna do with the stuff to guarantee she won't do that?

Op will not reply to this.
Posts about suicide and telling others about it and discussing it in this much detail is either: foid, edgelord, attention seeker or larp.
I didn't reply because it was dumb thing.
You seem like a mentalcel as she literally came to your home, no girl ever came to my home
She didn't come to my house. I can't go into detail, because it might be considered bragging.

Last edited:
The cope is off the charts, you're delusional
sui is cucked tbh

how is it cucked? how ending your suffering when you're suffering can be cucked?

Last edited:
low iq as fuck
Have you ever known anyone who roped?
They don't organize anything or get their affairs in order, they just don't care about that shit anymore.

The only people who organize and plan are non depressed people who kill themselves fir other reasons.

Seriously I wouldn't care if all my money somehow ended up being donated to some feminist cause. I'm dead

I won't know anything about whats happening in the world.

Have you ever known anyone who roped?
They don't organize anything or get their affairs in order, they just don't care about that shit anymore.

The only people who organize and plan are non depressed people who kill themselves fir other reasons.

Seriously I wouldn't care if all my money somehow ended up being donated to some feminist cause. I'm dead

I won't know anything about whats happening in the world.
I've never known anyone personally who roped

but when ER roped he was organized and he was depressed

You could give away your action figures & books & comics to youngcels who have proven they are dedicated collectors and would treasure the items.
This.

As if you don’t give them away to someone or anyone before killing yourself you risk your mother doing you one last dishonor by giving them to your cousins you despise.

I've never known anyone personally who roped

but when ER roped he was organized and he was depressed
I've read his entire manifesto, he was angry and frustrated, he may have said he was depressed but I don't think he was. The way he acted in his videos, the way he spoke, he cared to much about himself and what others thought of him.

Depression and lethargy go hand in hand.

No depressed person cares about killing others or having a day of retribution, not because they are good people they just dont give a shit anymore.

I've read his entire manifesto, he was angry and frustrated, he may have said he was depressed but I don't think he was. The way he acted in his videos, the way he spoke, he cared to much about himself and what others thought of him.

Depression and lethargy go hand in hand.

No depressed person cares about killing others or having a day of retribution, not because they are good people they just dont give a shit anymore.
whatever, if you wanna make up your psychology for how people deal with suicide then whatevs

wow rip.

if she's a good mother the least she can do is help you succeed in ending your life, since she failed in helping you in all other areas.

how old are you now?

wow rip.

if she's a good mother the least she can do is help you succeed in ending your life, since she failed in helping you in all other areas.

how old are you now?
I'll be 25 in 2 months

I feel you brother. I hate most of my family too (there are a few good ones).