Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Venomkore Voice Thing #6: “Perfect Orbit” and the cuck balancing act

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Here’s a concept I thought of, or I guess moreso discovered, a little while ago. I know I promised @werty1457 that I’d make one of these about this phenomenon soon so here it is. Tell me what you guys think of this, I think there’s some serious merit to this based off what I’ve seen irl

I'm one minute in and I'll post my thoughts as I listen.

1:15 In my experience, they do intentionally try and bait you into orbit. I've known a long time girls are a losing venture for me, so I ignore them as best I can. This usually results in them trying really, really hard to change that. Whenever I've had this happen though, and I act on their overt sexual advances they gaslight and pretend it was in your head. Ignore woman > woman over corrects > woman blames man for acting on over correction perceived to be attraction.

4:30 on hobbies, yes and no I think. They're no substitute for sex, but after masturbation you still need things to occupy your time with even if you're NEET.

7:30 women seem to thrive off plausible deniability in all things. I've had a woman 5 years my senior, and over 30 years old act like this.

8:30 This happened to me at work, she asked for my number etc, wanted me to come to staff Christmas party, kept insinuating she sucked cock. Problem was, she never contacted me outside of work and the one time I tried to text her not during work hours it was like interacting with an entirely different person. Short one word answer, etc. Turns out she was just trying to get me to do more of her job responsibilities.

I'm one minute in and I'll post my thoughts as I listen.

1:15 In my experience, they do intentionally try and bait you into orbit. I've known a long time girls are a losing venture for me, so I ignore them as best I can. This usually results in them trying really, really hard to change that. Whenever I've had this happen though, and I act on their overt sexual advances they gaslight and pretend it was in your head. Ignore woman > woman over corrects > woman blames man for acting on over correction perceived to be attraction.

4:30 on hobbies, yes and no I think. They're no substitute for sex, but after masturbation you still need things to occupy your time with even if you're NEET.

7:30 women seem to thrive off plausible deniability in all things. I've had a woman 5 years my senior, and over 30 years old act like this.

8:30 This happened to me at work, she asked for my number etc, wanted me to come to staff Christmas party, kept insinuating she sucked cock. Problem was, she never contacted me outside of work and the one time I tried to text her not during work hours it was like interacting with an entirely different person. Short one word answer, etc. Turns out she was just trying to get me to do more of her job responsibilities.
jfl, it seems foids never grow out of it afterall

LESGOOOO :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:
Listening rn

That Omegle shit is brutal man:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

That Omegle shit is brutal man:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
I hate that fucking site ngl it has brought me nothing but bitterness. My friends like to use it when we hang out and they take turns seeing who can get the most girls snaps. I have never got a single one, while I see my friends getting almost double digits of them. Raw suifuel

I hate that fucking site ngl it has brought me nothing but bitterness. My friends like to use it when we hang out and they take turns seeing who can get the most girls snaps. I have never got a single one, while I see my friends getting almost double digits of them. Raw suifuel
I just hide my face if I use it, I used to get roasted on there when I showed it