Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Vengeance is the only thing keeping me alive

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I have no reason to live. Wage slave, short, ugly and zero friends. Constantly bullied my whole life. I was about to rope at one point until I got in a huge fight with my mom. She told me she wished I was dead. It was at that point I suddenly had something to live for.

Foids want us dead. All of them. Yes even your mom wants you dead, Idc that you think she loves you, cope harder my friend. I hate all women and wish them harm but I'm too much of a coward to ever go ER myself.

For now simply living is enough to spite them. Being alive as an incel is hard but by roping you're giving foids what they want. Every breathe you take is another middle finger to them.

I honor and praise brave soldiERs who have the courage to make foids and normies suffer. I sit back and watch it with a smile on my face. I encourage you all to take my approach to life. It's the true black pill.

Honestly this forum keeps me alive.

You say vengeance keeps you alive yet you claim you're too much of a coward to go ER, so I don't think it gives you a reason to live for.

Also, of course my mom also wished me dead not just once probably more than ten times to this day, that vengeance is not what makes me live.

It's probably hope, the fact that you hope that this vengeance takes place, that's probably it.

Just go ER dude, you clearly have nothing to lose

Vengeance that will never be satisfied or ever have a closure, will die and no vengeance completed

The thing about ER is that everyone moves on or calls it a false flag fed op.

Vengeance that will never be satisfied or ever have a closure, will die and no vengeance completed
When humans go extinct vengeance will be complete. Sadly I probably won't get to see it :fuk:

It's probably hope, the fact that you hope that this vengeance takes place, that's probably it.
It does take place. Every mass shooting where foids and normies die makes me happy. That's vengeance for me. A small bit of revenge but it keeps me alive.

It does take place. Every mass shooting where foids and normies die makes me happy. That's vengeance for me. A small bit of revenge but it keeps me alive.
ohh I never saw it that way, I thought of it as selfish vengeance like you getting them back, that kind of vengeance.

Yeah sure, collective vengeance too, they do keep my alive, although it sucks most of them die after they commit the crimes or get arrested and so on.