Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Veiny forearms, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
God blessed me enough to be a little on the muscular side n shiet, and along with that comes the veins on my forearms that my inkler ink more or less accentuates by helping draw chicas attention there, mang

Thats how I know she noticed as she complimented the ink, mang :smonk:

kys-kys-meme.gif

Gigachads.is

tattooed, veiny forearms?
nice fakecel trait

are visible veins genetic?

Noticed that pretty much every normie even the nerdy/geeky ltn at work/school tremendously mog me in having veiny muscular forearms.
My forearms look like pool noodles with no definition.
I feel ashamed showing my unmanly forearms.
Which is why I need to gain mass around the forearms by working out and eating well to build size and strength but i'm too lazy from wageslaving. Once I'm done with wageslaving this year and start NEETing I'll try to make up for it.
Better hit the weights, Chico

having tattoos is heretic

God blessed me enough to be a little on the muscular side n shiet, and along with that comes the veins on my forearms that my inkler ink more or less accentuates by helping draw chicas attention there, mang

Thats how I know she noticed as she complimented the ink, mang :smonk:
I call larp because chinkos are usually the antithesis of masculinity

Nope. Stopped exercising a while ago. Just gave up. How does an incel even have the motivation to workout? I just always quit mid way a workout because I realize I'm working so hard only to just be disrespected still for being ugly
Do you workout? If so , any serious advice how you keep yourself motivated? Thanks.
Forced military physical activity was my motivation, mang