Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vehicular suicide

T

Truckcel

Recruit
★★
What speed would I have to reach in order to 100% die when crashing into a parked semi truck ?

Is a tree/ a building safer ? What if I miss the tree , get flung into the field behind it and lay there half alive like a idiot.

What if the building isn't as hard as expected and I just kinda crash into it and sit there ?

I'm very sure I'll kms on Sunday the 6th march. I just don't know how yet.

I also have Helium and CPAP mask ready , but that seems so risky if I misunderstand something.

Last edited:
mate you just posted a based method that is caled exit bag a few days back and now this. u alright.

I don't know which one to do. I'm trying to decide
there is nothing better than inhaling inert gas procedure. i am sure you can get the raw materials. and vehicular sui is at par with jumping from a cliff. and there is always a chance of you surviving in vehicular method.

sick bastard. enjoy the sui live stream of a chad/foid not an incel.
More for education purposes and less for enjoyment. Also Hi speed crash is a method I haven't seen discussed before.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that tbh.
alright.
about the exit bag stretagy it is just chemistry. what happens is the body doesnt differntiate between oxygen and inert gas. when inert gas is inhled it doesnt produce any co2 as byproduct so u dont feel the discomfort. there is a lack of oxygen throughout the body and the body just falls unconsious and within minutes its done. it is a preffered way to euthanise pet animals by their loving owners. this is also a method by which old sexhavers opine to get over their fulfilling existence. industry workers are taught about hazzards of working in environment that has these gases and these are non toxic too.