Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

VALENTINES DAY....

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
local news in my area was bringing out the millions of dollars men through out the country will be spending to please their foid mates...

Let us be thankful we are not amongst them...frees up our money for drugs...alcohol...prostitutes...clothes...bills...etc. whatever ur necessity or poison

Alot of men spending all this money will be cucked by a chad or HTNs well endowed who will only bring a 2 dollar condom to the banquet to feast off the cucks mate..(maybe)

i will not go outside on valentines day.

ill just stay at home and fap

i will not go outside on valentines day.

ill just stay at home and fap
HELL yea homie...always a good day to fap...

Doctors recommend men release ar least 21-60 times a month to stop natures process of deselection of us not able to reproduce our species in the form of PROSTATE CANCER...lol

It's all up to God at the end of the day who lives or dies of what...but release thru fap calms our spirits down from being all worked up and catching a sexual harassment case with foids or worst...being tempted to being a homo with a queer sissy or trans...