Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Valentine Story from Elementary School in Japan.

loveofrice

loveofrice

King of Gymcels, Enemy of Noodlewhores
★★★
Good evening,

As my name suggests, I am a ricecel and spent a bit of my childhood in Japan when I was in elementary school. I have a brutal story from when I was about 8 or 9 years old on Valentine's Day there.

So, in Japan, there is this weird thing where women give chocolate to the men that they are interested in on Valentine's Day. And back in elementary school, every year, girls would bring home-made chocolate to the guys that they have crush on or are just friends with. Most guys would get chocolate from at least a couple of girls, but I was one of the few that didn't get any.

At the end of the day at school, the boys would always laugh at me and give me nicknames like "creep" because I didn't get chocolate from any of the girls. I could never forget the face of my mom when I told her that I got no chocolate - she was immensely disappointed in her son.

Every year, I am reminded of this dark history in my life, and it angers me. I always wondered why was it that I got no love and affection from women in general. But the blackpill had all the answers I was looking for. Now, I've come to accept my fate, and it feels a lot better.

Hang in there, brocels. Valentine's almost over, and the incel rebellion has already begun.

K

Last edited:
I LOVE JAPENIS PEOPLE!!!

1626350778937-gif.693825

That's a good reason why I must gain height and strength and frame, because not only foids will be hostile, males will be even more hostile as well to the point that it has high chances of physical aggression.
This is why I recommend gymceling even if that won't help you with attracting foids. If you are a little bit bigger and look like you lift, other males will be less likely to fuck with you.

Asians are always very bitter to their outliers.
Japan especially - if you are a little bit different from others, you will be ostracized very harshly.

usually i hate asian people but this is just brutal mang, relatable :feelscry:

so fucking over

The girls just sensed your creepy personality.

Glorious Japanese masterrace, I bow before you! :feelsautistic:
Are you fluent in Japanese?
I am learning it rn.

At the end of the day at school, the boys would always laugh at me and give me nicknames like "creep" because I didn't get chocolate from any of the girls
That is freely allowed in japan?

Yes, I am a native speaker in Japanese. Good luck man.

So, in Japan, there is this weird thing where women give chocolate to the men that they are interested in on Valentine's Day.
giving chocolate to your crush in the west
247.png

giving chocolote to your crush in JAPAN
da2ba3c80630ff50c12b6d7ac9a875d4.jpg

I'm really glad no one really care about valentine's day where i live, i can see myself going through the same if they did, but there are some more brutal days (aka carnival).

chocolate is really simple to make.
don't buy store chocolate cause it has soy in it.