Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Vaccine will kill off 90-95% of humanity

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
Is this what ERmaxxing looks like? I didn't know our governments were this based.

Why is my government lying to me?’ Because ‘they are going to kill you.’

“[And if you recognize that our governments are involved in a major verifiable lie], don’t just turn your computer off and go to supper. Stop. Look out the window, and think, ‘why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?’ Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They’re going to kill you and your family.

“The eugenicists have got hold of the levers of power and this is a really artful way of getting you to line-up and receive some unspecified thing that will damage you. I have no idea what it will actually be, but it won’t be a vaccine because you don’t need one. And it won’t kill you on the end of the needle because you would spot that.

“It could be something that will produce normal pathology, it will be at various times between vaccination and the event, it will be plausibly deniable because there will be something else going on in the world at that time, in the context of which your demise, or that of your children will look normal.

“That’s what I would do if I wanted to get rid of 90 or 95% of the world’s population. And I think that’s what they’re doing.”

Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field.

Hey no more foids and chads. Looks like basement dwelling pays off.

Insufficient.

fuark my uncle has taken the vaccine. and where i live there have been 0 people vaccinated

fuark my uncle has taken the vaccine. and

where i live there have been 0 people vaccinated
You live in curryland Right? Both my parents have been vaccinated. I find it hard to believe no one has been vaccinated yet in your area. Do you live in a backwater village?(that's like 90% curryland)

Hey no more foids and chads. Looks like basement dwelling pays off.
cope, subhuman genes will be killed but chads and stacies will live on due to their superior immune systems

You live in curryland Right? Both my parents have been vaccinated. I find it hard to believe no one has been vaccinated yet in your area. Do you live in a backwater village?(that's like 90% curryland)
i dont live there anymore i live in aus

Not really good, I'm never taking the jab but I imagine the world will need hard workers, aka good goyim after the massive reset. I'm a lazy motherfucker who would never work.

They are trying to exterminate the non-Chads and non-Stacys. It's the perfect opportunity. Don't take the vaccine you fall to the pandemic, take the vaccine you fall to eugenics. You get no choices.

Curry is strike 1
Tamil is strike 2 and 3

I'm afraid it's over for you my good friend.
Being curry is striek 1, 2,3 and being tamil is strike ,4,5,6

I kinda wanna take the vaccine now and get it over with tbh

Giga lifefuel, but my take is the effect of that fakeccine will be noticable only few years later, so still have to wait long.

Giga lifefuel, but my take is the effect of that fakeccine will be noticable only few years later, so still have to wait long.
If it's not cancer or some autoimmune disease, we might get a Children of Men type situation.

Total: 88 (Incels: 24, Bluepillers: 64)
IT CUCKS, PUT ME IN THE SCREENSHOT OR FUCK OFF

Vaccine is probably a jooo ploy to sterelize people not kill them. By the time some dumb 20 year old white whore realizes that she is infertile it will be 15 years too late to bitch about it and they can always shift the blame on already increasing infertility.

Fair skinned Tamil is an oxymoron bro unless you're a Tamil Brahmin(aka Dravidian Chad) :chad::chad::chad::chad:
my mother is a tamil brahmin, (poor af tho) my dad is north indian passing tbh:chad::chad:

although i have a fat dravidian nose, and wide cheek bones and fat distribution on my cheeks (my cheeks are fatter then the rest of my face typical dravidian feature), i used to have very fair skin but its gone now :feelsree: I'm brown so i look more abo (before i looked like a fair tamil tbh)

fuark over

100 dollars this shit won't happen

my mother is a tamil brahmin, (poor af tho) my dad is north indian passing tbh:chad::chad:

although i have a fat dravidian nose, and wide cheek bones and fat distribution on my cheeks (my cheeks are fatter then the rest of my face typical dravidian feature), i used to have very fair skin but its gone now :feelsree: I'm brown so i look more abo (before i looked like a fair tamil tbh)

fuark over
If what you said is true then we both look alike

Vaccine is probably a jooo ploy to sterelize people not kill them. By the time some dumb 20 year old white whore realizes that she is infertile it will be 15 years too late to bitch about it and they can always shift the blame on already increasing infertility.
That very doctor in OP's post and Dr Wolfdarg Wodarg wrote a paper warning about the vaccine and one of the things they focused on was how the protein targetted is similar to a protein in the placenta (needed for a successful pregnancy).

Idk if it's about sterilization though. I think it will just kill a lot of people and lead to a long line of vaccines people will need to take. When it starts killing people they will blame it on a new virus which Bill Gates has strongly alluded to.

A good tv show on all of this is Utopia (2013). It's basically the covid scam but without the lockdown.

View: https://archive.org/details/utopia-2013-s-01-e-01-episode-1-blu-ray/Utopia+(2013)+-+S01E01+-+Episode+1+(Blu-ray).mkv\\\

Last edited:
That very doctor in OP's post and Dr Wolfdarg Wodarg wrote a paper warning about the vaccine and one of the things they focused on was how the protein targetted is similar to a protein in the placenta (needed for a successful pregnancy).

Idk if it's about sterilization though. I think it will just kill a lot of people and lead to a long line of vaccines people will need to take. When it starts killing people they will blame it on a new virus which Bill Gates has strongly alluded to.

A good tv show on all of this is Utopia (2013). It's basically the covid scam but without the lockdown.

View: https://archive.org/details/utopia-2013-s-01-e-01-episode-1-blu-ray/Utopia+(2013)+-+S01E01+-+Episode+1+(Blu-ray).mkv\\\
Bill Gates saw the virus coming?

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil: They trying to damage human growth for like generations

Bill Gates saw the virus coming?

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil: They trying to damage human growth for like generations
Yes Bill Gates has been "warning" about something like this. He has also talked about "pandemic 2" which he says will be a "terrorist attack" and they will use something deadly. In the video he smirks and says "I think the next one will get a lot of attention".

Glad i didn't take the vaccine.

It will be epic if the people who made the vaccine where incels, and then they will explain that the vaccine is their way of going ER.

90% seems way too extreme, my guess is they just want physically weak people like boomers to fuck off
They are trying to exterminate the non-Chads and non-Stacys. It's the perfect opportunity. Don't take the vaccine you fall to the pandemic, take the vaccine you fall to eugenics. You get no choices.
not really, this virus is really pathetic when compared to the other big pandemics
news just cherrypick the worst ever cases in order for them to fear monger, as in people who already had critical health issues or were straight up outliers

cope, subhuman genes will be killed but chads and stacies will live on due to their superior immune systems
Still over. Then again nature is random. So chads and stacies might end up dying, if anything if this is what they say is true, then stacies and chads would also take it since they are also a sheep. Still a cope but that's my bet. I don't know or care what's going on in the world anymore besides knowing it is absolutely over

Last edited:
Is this what ERmaxxing looks like? I didn't know our governments were this based.

View attachment 431669

“[And if you recognize that our governments are involved in a major verifiable lie], don’t just turn your computer off and go to supper. Stop. Look out the window, and think, ‘why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?’ Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They’re going to kill you and your family.

“The eugenicists have got hold of the levers of power and this is a really artful way of getting you to line-up and receive some unspecified thing that will damage you. I have no idea what it will actually be, but it won’t be a vaccine because you don’t need one. And it won’t kill you on the end of the needle because you would spot that.

“It could be something that will produce normal pathology, it will be at various times between vaccination and the event, it will be plausibly deniable because there will be something else going on in the world at that time, in the context of which your demise, or that of your children will look normal.

“That’s what I would do if I wanted to get rid of 90 or 95% of the world’s population. And I think that’s what they’re doing.”

Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field.
massive fucking cope

View attachment 431669

Do you honestly believe in that nonsense?

I am disappointed.

Do you honestly believe in that nonsense?

I am disappointed.
he can't accept the reality, glorious KARA BOGA won't let this happen

How do you even get the vaccine? I don't have health insurance and I haven't seen a doctor in years. What, are they going to come to my house and force me to get vaccinated?

KEK

It's over for conspiracytheoryretardcels

Fucking based as shit. I'm getting 2 vaccines .

This might very well be the case.

View attachment 431669

Tell this Pfizer Geezer to shut up, These trash need to fucking die.

I heard the vaccine causes brain clots or some shit. Let the normalfags take it.